The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Adelaide dodged the Owen tag. They’ve been through enough as a club. Also happy for Nicks. The win clearly meant a lot to him.

Fancy being Hawthorn right now.
Clarkson is delusional. Keeps topping up when they’re nowhere near challenging. North were similar although I think they’ve finally accepted they need to rebuild. I also thought Geelong would find themselves in a similar position to Hawthorn and North but their list management has been exceptional.

Clarkson is delusional. Keeps topping up when they’re nowhere near challenging. North were similar although I think they’ve finally accepted they need to rebuild. I also thought Geelong would find themselves in a similar position to Hawthorn and North but their list management has been exceptional.

Got 3 first rounders this year too thanks to Kelly.

Yeah Geelong have definitely managed it better, reckon they’ve had a better track record of finding good solid players with later picks, though admittedly it does help when the ‘big fish’ that you manage to reel in is Dangerfield compared to JOM/Titch or Polec

Got 3 first rounders this year too thanks to Kelly.
Pick up 3 good kids for the future in November and throw some Taylor/Ablett cash at Crouch/Cameron for now.
I want to trade up to pick 3-5 to try and get Thilthorpe but suspect we'll end up with Henry as it is rumoured he's hellbent on us so he can stay at home and play with his brother, and that will scare some clubs off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did that Swans bloke cop? Should be around the mark

Season over, agree it should be the same for them. Tigers should be on the front foot about it rather than wait for AFL sanctions but who knows.

Season over, agree it should be the same for them. Tigers should be on the front foot about it rather than wait for AFL sanctions but who knows.
Not sure how it works but it wouldn’t surprise me if both never play for Richmond again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back