The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

fu** me, Goddard and Schumacher are not AFL footballers. Phillips has had his colours lowered today. As much as Lang and Deluca have been decent enough this year, they’re not best 22 in 2020, very fortunate for them that Carlton have a big injury list. Plowman probably not best 22 in 2020 either. Too many passengers against quality opposition.
I thought Phillips was okay. Hickey is having a career year.

Carlton were pretty good. Don't sell yourself short.

I thought Phillips was okay. Hickey is having a career year.

Carlton were pretty good. Don't sell yourself short.

You’re right. I am usually emotional after close losses. Phillips is probably fine as a depth ruckman when Kruezer, who is always a massive loss when he’s not playing, comes back in.

Still, as I said yesterday, very pleased with the way the Blues fought yesterday. If Teague hasn’t shown that he’s the right person for the job, I have no clue what more he needs to do at this stage. Fantastic turnaround.

You’re right. I am usually emotional after close losses. Phillips is probably fine as a depth ruckman when Kruezer, who is always a massive loss when he’s not playing, comes back in.

Still, as I said yesterday, very pleased with the way the Blues fought yesterday. If Teague hasn’t shown that he’s the right person for the job, I have no clue what more he needs to do at this stage. Fantastic turnaround.
Judd's 'training wheels' comment really was unfair to Teague. He's done Assis. Coach time at Carlton, West Coast, St Kilda and Adelaide. He was very highly thought of during his time here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what’s the go with the rumour doing the rounds today re: betting?
There is a syndicate that has done the same thing as Stephenson. Big enough in numbers that Collingwood with their injury list won't have a team for finals with this group banned

4 years for Crossley on the cards for cocaine detection on game day
******* idiot
There is a syndicate that has done the same thing as Stephenson. Big enough in numbers that Collingwood with their injury list won't have a team for finals with this group banned
surely that is just BS.
9th to play finals perhaps haha
would certainly make the race for the 8 even more exciting

Robbo dismissing it but smoke and fire...

Seen a text saying it started with betting to lose vs Hawthorn and snowballed?

If Collingwood players have been caught betting, they should lose all their premiership points and whoever Collingwood beat in a particular round, those 4 points go to the team Collingwood beat.

******* idiot

He is. 20 years old and already facing a 4 year ban.

If that happens then I hope he invested his rookie contract well because it’s the last AFL contract he will ever receive. Look at Laurence Angwin (and Karl Norman), from Pick 7 in the draft, to 4 game career.

No way he gets a 4 year ban for taking some coke when players taking PEDs get nowhere near that.
He tested positive on matchday didnt he? I assume thats why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back