The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The premiership will be won from either Richmond or West Coast IMO, the two best teams. Brisbane are going very nicely, not sure they have what it takes on the big stage at the G yet though, next week is a great test for them. Pies starting to hit some form again, and the doggies, if they make the top 8, can cause some serious damage, they’re well in the mix I reckon as far as contenders go.

Not at all sold on Geelong, despite a 1pt loss, don’t think we are any chance at all, just making up numbers.

Colour me shocked.
I kinda thought it might happen tbh.

Peter Bell has immense power around that club at the moment, and while he's very canny and intelligent, he's a bit of a popularity whore. The grumblings from Joe Blow Freo supporter have been going on for a while. Can't help but wonder if it all sort of fell into the perfect storm for him to pull the trigger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a hell of a win and performance. Cmon Adelaide tomorrow (sorry Chef :D)

Last nights Hawks win should make for one how of a game in the afternoon. After seeing the Bulldogs beat two top 8 aides by 100+ and 60+ the last two weeks, they could do it again today.

The Eagles. We shat the bed at home to tumble out of the top four.
Wow teaches me not to post when still half asleep. Thought you were talking Liverpool.

Pick swap all but official (barring Freo winning the final quarter against Port by about 15 goals) - Pick 19 (Stocker) + 8 for Pick 3. I’d say that’s a win/win for both clubs considering where it was in June, with Carlton 1-10 and the Crows in the top 4.

Adelaide should get a good kid with 3 unless they trade it for multiple picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back