The Association Football Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite having a 10th of the population, the full strength Tassie side are putting up more of a fight against a weakened WA than the full strength Vic side which folded like a cheap tent last week and then had its captain chuck a tantrum because they always lose to us.

Just merge them with the Redbacks, who actually produce regular Test players.

Why are West Australians on here so bitter? Smile a bit, frowning all the time gives you wrinkles.
They have a superiority complex combined with small man syndrome.

Plus crow about dominating in the weakest era of Shield cricket since the turn of the century, as shown by a rebuilding side making B2B finals.

They have a superiority complex combined with small man syndrome.

Plus crow about dominating in the weakest era of Shield cricket since the turn of the century, as shown by a rebuilding side making B2B finals.
Personally I like to crow about dominating and producing national team regulars across all formats, not just red ball. You should acknowledge that success as well thanks :thumbsu:

As your Vic friend Gero melted about on the previous page (he seems extra offended about our success for some reason), when Vic was dominating they produced sweet * all players in the national Test side and beat a Redbacks team twice with no Test caps to that point, less than the "rebuilding" Victoria that keeps crumbling every time they play WA.

Personally I like to crow about dominating and producing national team regulars across all formats, not just red ball. You should acknowledge that success as well thanks :thumbsu:

As your Vic friend Gero melted about on the previous page (he seems extra offended about our success for some reason), when Vic was dominating they produced sweet * all players in the national Test side and beat a Redbacks team twice with no Test caps to that point, less than the "rebuilding" Victoria that keeps crumbling every time they play WA.
Well done. You've dominated the weakest era of Shield cricket in over 3 decades.

Come back to me when you win 6/11 (and the only reason it wasn't 7/12 is because they let NSW play Jacques (0 games), Clarke (0 games), Lee (0 games), Clark (0 games) and MacGill (0 games) in the final).

Well done. You've dominated the weakest era of Shield cricket in over 3 decades.

Come back to me when you win 6/11 (and the only reason it wasn't 7/12 is because they let NSW play Jacques (0 games), Clarke (0 games), Lee (0 games), Clark (0 games) and MacGill (0 games) in the final).
There's been weaker times than now, like when Victoria ran up the shield victories

There's been weaker times than now, like when Victoria ran up the shield victories
Wrong, but it's you saying that so it's to be expected. We were in a much stronger era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back