FTA-TV The Bachelor 2021 - with Jimmy the Pilot

Remove this Banner Ad

Coming in late to the thread, only watched the last week or so...

Anyway, just two s**t choices in the end. Holly I don't think could get more vanilla. Brooke was a bit unhinged and carried on like an anime character.

I was actually surprised he went with Holly in the end as it seemed like they had no chemistry whatsoever... whenever they kissed it was like two cardboard cutouts being rubbed together. At least with Brooke it seemed like he was enjoying himself and they had some connection. Also has a bloke ever cried like that and been that upset when he's booted 2nd place...?? Seemed a bit odd. My first thought was he picked Holly as mother approved of her and he didn't want to upset the Great White Shark who gave birth to him.

Why did he get rid of the lawyer woman? She was clearly the pick of the bunch and seemed they had a great rapport. Not hot enough?

Coming in late to the thread, only watched the last week or so...

Anyway, just two sh*t choices in the end. Holly I don't think could get more vanilla. Brooke was a bit unhinged and carried on like an anime character.

Why did he get rid of the lawyer woman? She was clearly the pick of the bunch and seemed they had a great rapport. Not hot enough?

Yeah I'd say not hot enough- when someone calls you "dependable" or.. predictable, it cant be a good sign. I reckon friendzoned for sure.

So it took Jimmy to go on a TV show to match with a bird whose type he's been with his whole adult life.

He literally could walk down the street in Bondi to find a 'Holly'.

This show has completely lost it. Gotta go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it took Jimmy to go on a TV show to match with a bird whose type he's been with his whole adult life.

He literally could walk down the street in Bondi to find a 'Holly'.

This show has completely lost it. Gotta go.

Blokes like Jimmy always go for a woman for the obvious blonde with a tepid personality - have a look at the yummy mummies at private schools - they all look exactly the same, they drive the same car, have the same Lululemon active wear

8d2fed97aa5bd74ae357f865ba5e89ba

Is it just me, or does her face look extremely weird in that photo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back