The Bachelor: Georgia Love through to the Badger

Will The Honey Badger Find Love

• Too easy mate, ridgey didge aussie larrakin will pull the sheilas off tap!

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Wouldnt count the chickens mate, girls will be out of there like a rat up a drainpipe

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see that douchebagmodel Sam from the Bachelorette is now dating bacon girl Noni from Richie's Bachelor season??

Her age might prove challenging.

Its not that common for younger men to partner older women and she will be significantly older than alot of the men they have historically had on the show. Will they increase the average age of the suitors as a result?

Her age is also a challenge for having kids as she states she wants. At 37 it may already be too late and a potential mate who also wants kids may find it a dealbreaker.

Her age might prove challenging.

Its not that common for younger men to partner older women and she will be significantly older than alot of the men they have historically had on the show. Will they increase the average age of the suitors as a result?

Her age is also a challenge for having kids as she states she wants. At 37 it may already be too late and a potential mate who also wants kids may find it a dealbreaker.

Sam Newman, Warney and Dr Geoffrey Edelsten as wannabe dates and they have a show worth watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's odd pick, is ch10 desperate to increase the ratings? Not sure if last year's bacherolette rated well?

Then again though wasn't everyone saying the same thing about Sam Frost being last season's one....

I can't remember, I didn't really follow the Sam Frost one.

Sophie Monk will be interesting, let's see what type of guys end up on the show.

Wonder if Warney would make an appearance lol

lol! Maybe, if he is single.

I heard Sophie Monk on the radio this morning, telling us she should would like to meet a normal guy who isnt famous.

So she wants a good root and not someone she's met before, this is narrowing it down lol!

Now we need to get the guy that gave Sam a Rollex on the first night back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back