Media The Baghdad "Baby" Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

It is fair to say that there has been much mirth and merriment directed towards the Bombers this off season due to our raft of delistings and subsequent rookie recruitment. The derision, disrespect, mocking, scorn, sneers and taunts that have led to several magnificent melts from Haro have also secretly fanned the flames of determination from our rookies to prove to everyone who has ridiculed them that we, or they to be more accurate, are the real deal.

Let's re-visit history....

Back in 1993, our namesake, the Essendon Bombers was a team built around new players such as Gavin Wanganeen, Joe Misiti, Mark Mercuri, Michael Long, Dustin Fletcher and James Hird. This side became known as the "Baby Bombers", as the core of the side was made up of young players and rookies early in their careers.

What has this got to do with s**t you may ask? Well read on..

This pre season, new Baghdad Bombers Captain Harolad made what will go down in Bombers history as a master stroke decision. Though relatively low key, (though not as low key as dennis crumpet's signing at the Dragons), the appointment of myself as Vice Captain was a momentous one. A decision that will undoubtedly create a symphony of echoes and murmurs both heard and unheard. A decision that over time, will form its way into verse and be sung by Bedouins in hushed, revered tones around dimly lit campfires and various Noodle Hut franchises wherever the imprint of Qootball is found.

With my appointment, and the subsequent implementation of the KohPhi Pre Season Training Protocol® (and accompanying supplements), the advancement of our rookies has been simply, game changing.

(See below transformation of Tony Lynn15 )
images-47.jpeg

Anyway, enough about my KohPhi Pre Season Training Protocol® (PM me for online coaching, VET fee help available).

In 1992, the Essendon Bombers didn't play finals. In S.22, neither did the Baghdad Bombers but without doubt, the rookies of The Baghdad "Baby Bombers", like the rookies of the Essendon "Baby Bombers" of 1993 will sweep all before them and lead the team to premiership success.

Let me introduce, or shall I say "unleash" upon you SFA cucks, flogs and infidels the rookie class of S.23.

"The Baghdad "Baby" Bombers

Tony Lynn 15 - The Michael Long of the team. Hand picked by myself from the Carlton board, he has talent to burn, skillful and can make the qootball dance. TL is quick witted and will banter with the best of them. Underestimate him and you will be his Mark Athorn.

TheCoach16 - Another qootballer I recruited. The James Hird of our side. Majestic, tough, determined. He has the skin of a Rwandan Prince and proudly boasts a constant erection. TheCoach16 is our team orator and pep talker.

arrowman - Will be the Joe Misiti of our young midfield. Has excellent disposal and as per his name, can hit a target with ease.

Established1870 - What can I say that he hasn't said already. Quick and skillful with the qootball and with his banter, the Gavin Wanganeen of our side will feature prominently in the EKA this season.

PhenomenalV1 - The self proclaimed 'super rookie' of our side. Confident, brash and has the same strut as Rick Olarenshaw pulling a skank at Regines on a Saturday night in Moonee Ponds.

GJD23 - Our Paul Salmon. Will be a goal kicking machine. His banter in the practice matches shows he won't be a fish out of water.

Alfred_ - quiet, unassuming and doesn't say much. When he does talk, people listen. The Gary O'Donnell of our side.

JD Tomahawk - Already a leader amongst our young sucklings. Quick with his banter and is as sharp as an axe. The Mark Thompson of our group.

Stan The Caddy - Long arms, long legs and a long torso. Will become an All SFA defender in the mould of Dustin Fletcher. His banter is the type that can carry clubs.

Richoman Tigers - Is the Dean Wallis of the Baghdadians.Tough, uncompromising and basically a prick.

dangerwood - The David Calthorpe of our side. Not because of his ball winning ability but more because he is the only player in the side with shorter legs than burningdwarf.

Royce Hafey - has a shocking head. Sean Denham
ctcap - Does any job asked of him. Quiet, unassuming and rather inconspicuous. Could easily be a leader at the Wolves. Hello David Grenvold.

Biggy_Boy - Back up ruckman to me so won't get much ground time. Our Peter Somerville is a fantastic clubman with a huge utensil.

cm_perfect - has shown moments of brilliance but needs to show more consistency. Similar to Paul Hills, could end up a star or could go the opposite way and end up a Royal. I have faith..

ant555 - old timer out of retirement. Our Timmy Watson.

Ladies and gentlemen... Welcome to the year of the Bomber!

2015-11-11-14-33-12-1334850073.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I didn't have the balls to delist you so I made you want to leave by destroying our list.
I left before you recruited, delisted or lost anyone. Additionally, I had the intention to leave weeks before the season finished. Try again.

xerxes-003.jpg

The greatest full forward in the history of the SFA has arrived.​

My god you look strong!
Yes that's it, idolise my big deltoids coupled with my marvelous sculptured chest and my strong core along with my beautiful sculptured quadriceps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back