The Bendtner is s**t thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, if you think he does and gives his all, you would watch him more than I do, but I rarely see it.

Anyway the next installment of Bendtner is on soon, we'll have more to talk about the topic after that.

generic zomg bendtner scored shh response. Seriously though, if you're gonna be that arrogant at least back it up. I love confidence and i can see how non arsenal fans (even arsenal ones) can think hes a douchebag. I still believe over time he will be a good player but we still need a better option at this point and time than him. RvP is good but why should we only have 1 good striker, and the blokes always injured anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hulkhogan.jpg

Great work from Bendtner, he's proved myself and a few others on this board wrong.

Let's hope this perfomance is the shot in the foot he needs to go on to bigger and better things.

Surely the "Arsene Wenger was right again" thread is just around the corner?:thumbsu:

Every time an Arsenal player gets s**t heaped on him they deliver. The only one left is Denilson and if he every performed I think I would cry.....but I can't see it happening!:p

generic zomg bendtner scored shh response. Seriously though, if you're gonna be that arrogant at least back it up. I love confidence and i can see how non arsenal fans (even arsenal ones) can think hes a douchebag. I still believe over time he will be a good player but we still need a better option at this point and time than him. RvP is good but why should we only have 1 good striker, and the blokes always injured anyway.

Even though it wasn't a go at him and theres more to do...

[YOUTUBE]cQ4axo9rmJY[/YOUTUBE]

and to the thread...

Lil_Jon_Dave_Chappelle_L_461c9a590dec5.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back