Racing The Big Footy Tout Of The Year 2019 - KING RISING!!

Sorry for the late reply. I did and thought $4 was a good price, but wouldn’t have taken the odds on price, and certainly wouldn’t have bet that many units if i didn’t need to.

Ok... how the hell did you pick Anova Belle? Congrats by the way but fair dinkum, I looked at it's form and could swear that I could probably run faster than it...
Thanks mate. It ticked a couple of boxes that interest me when looking at ‘out wide’ joints. Last start early money came for it as soon as markets went up which for a horse like that usually means the connections. The trainer is also the owner so I assumed it wasn’t the usual trainer telling the owners it’s a good chance when it’s actually got no hope. It jumped awkwardly and never really participated in the race and was a complete forgive. I marked it as one to follow after that.

From there it had an impressive jump out on Monday at Hamilton, which shows intent that they really wanted a win today. Markets went up and the money came again straight away so it seemed a good bet. Add in the fact the stable has been involved in funny business in the past. Luckily the big bettors and syndicates databases don’t find horses like this so the price usually holds and even drifts back out by jump time.

Rosehill
2/1 Ljungberg x12

Flemington
1/2 Viking Warrior x12
2/2 Lycurgus x12

1/6 Sizzlefly x12

2/12 River Racer x12

Trentham
7/2 Melody Belle x6

got in with 30 mins to go

For future reference NZ is ineligible

Not sure if they are just running like God but just quietly 99 probs and dogs bowler account are two of the best tipsters I've ever seen on here :thumbsu:

Also never seen so much love for a $7.50 on here as Just Hifalutin yesterday (never in doubt)

1547942508069.png

Thanks mate. It ticked a couple of boxes that interest me when looking at ‘out wide’ joints. Last start early money came for it as soon as markets went up which for a horse like that usually means the connections. The trainer is also the owner so I assumed it wasn’t the usual trainer telling the owners it’s a good chance when it’s actually got no hope. It jumped awkwardly and never really participated in the race and was a complete forgive. I marked it as one to follow after that.

From there it had an impressive jump out on Monday at Hamilton, which shows intent that they really wanted a win today. Markets went up and the money came again straight away so it seemed a good bet. Add in the fact the stable has been involved in funny business in the past. Luckily the big bettors and syndicates databases don’t find horses like this so the price usually holds and even drifts back out by jump time.
I realise after reading this that my form analysis can be best described as underwhelming

26/1

Caulfield
R2 - N3. MISS NORWAY - 46 UNITS
R6 - N1. SOCIAL SPIN - 46 UNITS
R7 - N4. AL GALAYEL - 46 UNITS (* me, if this thing is over the top, I'm gonna spit ******* chips)
R8 - N5. SILENTZ - 46 UNITS

Randwick
R1 - N12. FOR LOVE - 21 UNITS
R4 - N3. TORYJOY - 45 UNITS

OUT - 250 UNITS, BALANCE - 225 UNITS.

KING RISING
FOR 26/01

Randwick race 5- Berdibek 25 units

Randwick Race 7- Endless Drama 20 units

Randwick race 8- Dealmaker 10 units

Caulfield race 5- Catch Me- 40 units