The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that Richarlison’s tackle, if you can call it that, was a deliberate targeted attack on Thiago. He knew what he was doing.

Absolutely. It was malicious and I hope Karma pays a visit when we play them at Anfield. Pickford's action was more hamfisted rather than deliberate but obviously the impact was far worse.

That's not how we go about it.

For me, the Pickford challenge was dumb, just Pickford being Pickford but I felt the Richarlison one was done on purpose and was malicious. Richarlison is a little campaigner.

Both tackles have hugely impacted our season and I'm sure Everton love that. Hopefully we win everything in spite of them and their s**t tackles.

Just watching Jurgen's presser. Doesnt look good for getting anyone back for Brighton. Might get Henderson on the bench but I dont think we will be seeing Keita, Shaq, Thiago, Ox etc...

So I think it's just gonna be Jones, Milner, Gini. I'm a bit worried about this game. We looked so tired against Atalanta, hopefully we're up for it.

Klopp looks miserable and annoyed too. Usually he is happier and full of energy, doesnt look that way today. The only time he has smiled is when someone asked him about Lallana and seeing him again.

Sadio needs a rest tmr, he looked exhausted midweek

Gini needs a rest at some stage as well but there's no one to rotate with him, likewise Matip
We could go Jota, Firm, Salah up top and give Sadio a rest. I agree, he looked knackered midweek and because of that, it was probably the most ineffectual I've ever seen him with us.

Midfield just picks itself. We have nobody left. It's just gonna be Gini, Curtis Jones and Milner. Unless Klopp wants to throw in a young player. Shame we loaned Grujic, he could be handy right about now.

How may spaces do we have in the prem? Wondering due to Nat Phillips being ineligible for CL games.
Not sure, I dont think he can be recalled anyways and to be honest the problem isnt really midfield, we are getting guys back slowly through there, it's down back we need players. If we dont buy a CB in January then I think that borders on negligence. No way can we rely on Matip staying fit the entire season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back