The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a struggle defending set pieces. It looks like we're playing a 4-2-3-1. That hasn't really worked for us this season but we haven't had Thiago. Intrigued to see how he goes, he's hardly played. First start at Anfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to change things up. Cant wait until Jota returns. Play Taki more, switch around Mo/Sadio etc

Unfortunately we have to play midfielders in defense and it is hamstringing us badly. We are going to do nothing if we dont sign another CB this window. That much is clear and I guess Jurg is reinforcing that point to Edwards / FSG by showing no faith at all in Phillips/ Williams.

Need to change things up. Cant wait until Jota returns. Play Taki more, switch around Mo/Sadio etc

Unfortunately we have to play midfielders in defense and it is hamstringing us badly. We are going to do nothing if we dont sign another CB this window. That much is clear and I guess Jurg is reinforcing that point to Edwards / FSG by showing no faith at all in Phillips/ Williams.
I liked the formation. Shaq as attacking mid. But we get a CB badk, and it’s Henderson/Thiago/Wiji. Minamino is so underrated. He wants the ball, he moves. Jurg is getting too stubborn now

This front 3's time may be up in the summer, Bob as a false 9 is so easy to stop nowadays, and he just doesn't score

3 games without scoring under Jurg, 4 league games in a row without winning, easily his worst run. Would be delighted at top 4 at this stage, we are garbage
And haven’t even looked like scoring. Very negative. BUT we’re only three from the top. It’s a tight season. Something has to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back