Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace*
Man City Vs Liverpool
Liverpool Vs Aston Villa
Brighton Vs Liverpool
Liverpool Vs Burnley
Arsenal Vs Liverpool^
Liverpool Vs Chelsea^
Newcastle Vs Liverpool

If City matches our points tally, we could be playing a title decider vs Palace at Anfield

^ Are the tough games to come IMO

Felt like it was going to be one of those nights where it just doesn't work out. Plenty of shots on target plus West Ham pulling out a corker of a second. Moss & VAR gave us absolutely zilch, shouldve been a pen for the raised arm off TAA's FK at the end of the first.

But credit to the lads, they got stuck in and got the job done. I can only imagine the meltdowns if all the calls that went against us were reversed.

So question to the masses, if you had to choose where we wrap it up, which would you prefer?

1) Vs Everton at Goodison
2) Vs Palace at Home
3) Vs City at the Emptihad
2 v palace at home for me

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Felt like it was going to be one of those nights where it just doesn't work out. Plenty of shots on target plus West Ham pulling out a corker of a second. Moss & VAR gave us absolutely zilch, shouldve been a pen for the raised arm off TAA's FK at the end of the first.

But credit to the lads, they got stuck in and got the job done. I can only imagine the meltdowns if all the calls that went against us were reversed.

Memories of those years when we could beat the top 4, then a West Ham come to town and Trevor Sinclair equalises in the dying minutes. We know this team is better than what we had back then, but it was feeling like the bad old days there for a bit.

My missus seriously lucky I'm not bringing home divorce papers tonight. Informs me in the 80th minute I need to take the kids to school, like WTF?!?! Priorities girl!! Hook the Optus coverage up to the Speaker to listen in the shower and in the 91st minute she switches it off. If they'd equalised it could have been 10 years of marriage down the drain. Stressful morning 🙆‍♂️

So question to the masses, if you had to choose where we wrap it up, which would you prefer?

2) Vs Palace at Home

Any of them would be great. I just hope the title isn’t won because of a City loss, it would be great if a result of ours is what secures it, no matter who it’s against.

RespectfulLightHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

2) Vs Palace at Home

Im trying to get to the Emptihad game.

Should I wear my I ❤ FFP jersey to the game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts on this morning:

- Robbo best.
- Gomez at fault for both goals, has credits in the bank. We're all entitled to have a bad day occasionally.
- It's a crime West Ham are about to get relegated. That squad should be doing a lot better.
- OX IS BETTER THAN KEITA
- Corners and set pieces becoming a bit of an issue again.
- Just sort of willed the result to be truthful. Hopefully with some more regular games the penny will drop soon form wise. Haven't really got back into the swing of it post mid-winter break.
- 12 points to go.

One potential Silver lining from this game - While West Ham sat deep they had a real crack going forward and didn't try to slow the game down. This is how we usually want the opposition to play. Given we were slightly off and they found the net twice, maybe our remaining opponents will try similar tactics which is usually going to end up pretty well for us.

22 point lead, updated fixture break down

Watford Vs Liverpool
Liverpool Vs Bournemouth
Everton Vs Liverpool^
Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace*
Man City Vs Liverpool
Liverpool Vs Aston Villa
Brighton Vs Liverpool
Liverpool Vs Burnley
Arsenal Vs Liverpool^
Liverpool Vs Chelsea^
Newcastle Vs Liverpool

If City matches our points tally, we could be playing a title decider vs Palace at Anfield

^ Are the tough games to come IMO
So City vs Pool isn’t a tough game? 🤔 😃

LOL Fabianski, thanks dude the cheque is in the mail.

Seriously though if we don't snap out of this current lethargy we're no hope against Atletico.

Europe brings out the best in us, just have to trust it will do so again :praying:

Any of them would be great. I just hope the title isn’t won because of a City loss, it would be great if a result of ours is what secures it, no matter who it’s against.
Earliest we can win it is if City lose to both United and Burnley and we win next two. So A city home game vs Burnley. No likely. Hoping for the Palace game to be honest.

Im trying to get to the Emptihad game.

Should I wear my I ❤ FFP jersey to the game?
If you were to wear a " I love FFP and Uefa " jersey, whilst sitting in the opposition stand amongst the Blue Loonys , i would be seriously impressed. :thumbsu:
You may not get out alive, but i would be impressed.

What do we make of the Keita performance this morning? He did a couple of good things, but was too anonymous for mine, making Fabinho work hard to cover for him too many times, and not offering himself often enough to receive the ball and make those runs at their defence.

I truly thought this was the match for him to grab the bull by the horn and put in a MOTM type of performance and then have a sustained run with the absence of Hendo.

Instead he's probably given up his spot to Ox.

What do we make of the Keita performance this morning? He did a couple of good things, but was too anonymous for mine, making Fabinho work hard to cover for him too many times, and not offering himself often enough to receive the ball and make those runs at their defence.

I truly thought this was the match for him to grab the bull by the horn and put in a MOTM type of performance and then have a sustained run with the absence of Hendo.

Instead he's probably given up his spot to Ox.

Tough one. He shows glimpses for longer periods when he gets a settled run of games, but seems to take a while to get back to it when returning from a layoff, and he seems to have lots of layoffs. I think his best is unquestionably good enough, but whether through form or fitness, we haven't seen anywhere near enough of it yet. If we're having the same discussion in 12 months time it would be somewhat of a concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back