The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every match is important and the fixture list opens up now. Our next 7 games...

H v Sunderland
H v Leeds Utd (League Cup QF)
A v Bournemouth
H v West Ham
A v Middlesborough
A v Everton
H v Stoke

That is a lovely run. Hopefully we can run the table and forge on in the league.

Every match is important and the fixture list opens up now. Our next 7 games...

H v Sunderland
H v Leeds Utd (League Cup QF)
A v Bournemouth
H v West Ham
A v Middlesborough
A v Everton
H v Stoke

That is a lovely run. Hopefully we can run the table and forge on in the league.

Time after time historical analysis has showed that the absolute key to winning the prem is consistently beating lower & middle table teams.

This is a really critical period for us.

After watching Van Dijk the other day I would take him. Carra in commentary was very complimentary of him.

He was very good. Even got away with a sly shirt pull when Firmino got goalside on him. Otherwise he was excellent. I think the Soton player we really need is Bertrand though at LB.

I like Van Dijk but I dont know if id play him in front of Lovren and Matip so seems a bit pointless. Havent seen enough of McQueen but i know he has big wraps.

Bertrand is alright but Milner is having a fantastic season so not too worried about LB now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lallana apparently hasn't recovered well from his groin injury and may miss the Sunderland game too.

Better to be safe than sorry with groin injuries. Last thing we need is Lallana aggravating it. Can see him missing the next 2 PL games. Bloody England killing us again.

Believe he's only got 1 year left after this season on 10k / week. Expect that the club will pay him out and cut him loose as he has absolutely zero future at the club.
I thought this was the last season of his deal. So we loaned him out and then at the end of this season his contract ends.

I thought this was the last season of his deal. So we loaned him out and then at the end of this season his contract ends.

Even better if thats the case. Although he is back with us since doing his ACL.

Bogdan is one of the worst examples of FSG trying to "save" money. We are set for keepers now. Mignolet will be sold in the summer window & Ward will return as #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back