The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equal best in PL history after 15 games
I thought we would have conceded about 12 or so.

SIX!

Sad to think it might not be good enough considering City taking the piss. Need Chelsea to knock them over after their loss

Lovren and Clyne both had minor injuries too. Ideally Lovren plays ahead of Matip and Clyne is a rotation option for Arnold who has played heaps.

Not sure where Wijnaldum was in the squad, I'm guessing rested.

#beingliverpool

Why is this still a thing? This is our highest points total after 15 games in the clubs history. This is statistically our best start to a season ever.

Fighting back from 1-0 down away from home with a second string side to win comfortably and remain unbeaten. #beingliverpool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also all these calls for Sturridge and Origi. Fair for Studge as Firmino is in terrible form. But one 5 minute spell from Origi and winner doesnt mean hes suddenly fantastic.

Great moment and winning goal but Origi isnt good enough to play for Liverpool.

But is he good enough to play for Klopp? I've always liked him.

My dream is for us to reverse the 2013/14 season with Citeh falling over and us walking it in

Sterling to slip at the last minute?

Burnley manager Sean Dyche made no apologies for his side’s approach as the hosts picked up just one yellow card, but Klopp added: “I’m pretty sure saying this won’t make me a lot of friends here, but that’s not the job I have."

“I said (to the officials) after the first challenge, I don’t know who did it, but it was like a sliding challenge where the player came in from six or seven yards and gets the ball. Everybody likes it but I said to them ‘please, tell them they can’t do that’.

“The referees have to make sure it doesn’t happen. You get the ball, nice, but then, boom, you get the player as well.

“It’s like (10-pin) bowling and that’s exactly what happened four or five times. It was no foul but you have to be careful if you’re going in at full speed. I told the ref he needed to calm it down because the danger of injury is always there and we had to make a substitution of an really important player for us.

“You can be aggressive, that’s OK and it’s part of football. Just be careful. Sliding six or seven yards to win the ball, these times are over and somebody needs to tell you to stop doing it.”

When will VVD get a rest? He needs one but Gomez will be out for a bit and not sure if I can stomach Matip / Lovren as a CB pairing.
I was thinking about when we could afford to rest VVD the other day. With Gomez out for a while I think it has to be the FA Cup next month. Lovren and Matip together would be an absolute disaster.

* this pack of thugs, that ginge can also stfu

Every dirty tackle in the 1st half that was followed by the commentator calling it perfectly legal, I took a shot. I am now in hospital, just like Gomez

When Mo Bob Shaq Studge and Naby were all on the pitch, we were electric

Naby and Milly absolutely brilliant

**** this pack of thugs, that ginge can also stfu

Every dirty tackle in the 1st half that was followed by the commentator calling it perfectly legal, I took a shot. I am now in hospital, just like Gomez

When Mo Bob Shaq Studge and Naby were all on the pitch, we were electric

Naby and Milly absolutely brilliant
Did you hear Dyche in the after match interview? Said straight out i wanted my players to make the challenges, which is a euphemism for "i wanted my players to go at their players, because i knew the ref will do f%@k all about it".

But is he good enough to play for Klopp? I've always liked him.
I like Origi, he seems like a good lad and I was happy for him to score that last minute winner. But then you give him a start and he was completely ineffectual. Couldnt hold up the ball, link play, wasnt getting in behind, had no shots on target. He just isnt good enough.

I like Origi, he seems like a good lad and I was happy for him to score that last minute winner. But then you give him a start and he was completely ineffectual. Couldnt hold up the ball, link play, wasnt getting in behind, had no shots on target. He just isnt good enough.
He's not going to make it despite all the positive noises from Klopp. Hopefully we get decent money for him.

Well that was a cracking win lads!

Rested our big front three. Duly went behind in a tough place to go. Then came back and dicked on them. A sign of a really good side, to not drop our heads and just get on with the business of winning the football match.

I thought Keita was excellent. MOTM for me. That's the bloke we bought. He is completely different to any of our midfielders, I said it after the weekend. He can dribble, take on players. He opens everything up. Now imagine him playing like that and being able to pass to Mane, Firm and Salah instead of Origi.

He almost scored about four times. He was everywhere. He must start every game now. He's a huge point of difference for our midfield and a key player for us. I think our best midfield three is Fabinho, Keita, Wij for more solid jobs. Fabinho, Keita, Shaq for more attacking jobs.

I also thought Sturridge was excellent, particularly when he dropped deep and knitted everything together. He's a classy player.

Incredible that it's our best ever start to a top flight league campaign in the history of the club, yet we are in 2nd. City are annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back