The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest update is Sky and the PL both want to complete the current season. PL have said the club's have to pay back this seasons broadcast deal revenue if the season isn't completed

£875m

So those that went early with the cancel the season troll and void the league are about to be sorely disappointed

Said it a while ago but the broadcasters will have the final say in all of it, because of the amount of money involved. Money will determine that the league season be finished, hell or high water

Looks like the stance is "finish this season, then worry about next season".

So I think they will get through this season, and next season will look very different.

My predictions about next season:

- The EFL Cup has had its last winner.
- UCL and UEL clubs will have to make a choice between their European competitions and the FA Cup.
- Lots of midweek league matches.
- A league winner with about 15 points less than the last few seasons.

Ceferin only ever stated that he would prefer that all league seasons are finished by June 30. That's somehow turned into "UEFA decides that Liverpool will not get the title unless the season is finished by June 30". The final decision for the season always has and always will rest with the PL, the clubs and the FA. And they do not want to be in the red nearly 1bn pounds so will finish the season no matter how long they need to wait.

Sorry trollers/lurkers;

A statement read: "The FA’s Rules and Regulations state that 'the season shall terminate not later than the 1 June' and 'each competition shall, within the limit laid down by The FA, determine the length of its own playing season'.

"However, our Board has agreed for this limit to be extended indefinitely for the 2019-20 season in relation to professional football."

Hopefully we can all now concentrate on getting through this crisis.

Let's just all watch Madrid again every weekend.

I was thinking more Istanbul but Madrid works too.

+ Wembley Vs West Ham in the FA Cup final
+ Anfield Vs Dortmund

We should come up with a play list of all classic games to watch

+ Wembley Vs West Ham in the FA Cup final
+ Anfield Vs Dortmund

We should come up with a play list of all classic games to watch

Man U 1-4 Liv

Vidic red card, Torres goal, Aurelio free kick, Gerard kissing the badge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from football how is everyone coping in these times? Fwoy best wishes getting through this time, I know you're copping it.

Hoping for the smallest close time, but expecting worse. For now it’s just prepare to watch life savings diminish at a rapid rate :(

Aside from football how is everyone coping in these times? Fwoy best wishes getting through this time, I know you're copping it.

I am a relief teacher but have been going out with my dad in his truck a couple of days a week so I'm coping and keeping busy. As a garbo, he is essential services so probably won't be without work. Although, as a subbie rather than a company driver, he won't really make much money when businesses start closing and he has less jobs to do which means he won't be able to pay me for giving him a hand.

Thankfully we are not in full lockdown and I am not having to self-isolate for any reason yet. I can potentially see a situation in the near future where that might be the case with a sister that is a nurse and another sister going out with a doctor working on the Covid patients. I'm still at home with the folks since I didn't go full time after graduating Uni so not having an income coming in won't be the end of the world for me.

We'll be fine, thank god, but just went to some of my favourite restaurants in the CBD, I know the people there, they're all closing down because of the shutdown, no idea if they'll make it. Really awful stuff

In the mean time I have Doom Eternal and animal crossing to keep me occupied

In the mean time I have Doom Eternal and animal crossing to keep me occupied

I might check out the movie on Netflix with Post Malone. Don’t know anything about it going in...

I was ready to shave my head (thinking a nice quasi-Mohawk :p), and they now say hairdressers stay open...hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back