The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Thiago and VVD are out for the Ajax game in a few days, this would be my team. (Also note we have a block of 4 games in 10 days)

Jota-Mane-Salah
Milner-Wijnaldum-Henderson
Robbo-Fabinho-Matip-Arnold
Adrian

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Neco, Keita, Jones, Minamino, Firmino

* me that was frustrating. Robbed twice. No point dwelling on it, won't change anything. Everton, what a hack side.

Robbery aside, it's becoming a common theme with us that we seem to have way more of the attack yet the opposition can go down once or twice and score. I've lost faith in our defence. Hopefully V Dijk is ok.

Unpopular opinion, I think I would rather a keeper who has 80 or 90% of Becker's capability if that means he's actually on the pitch for games. I love Becker, best keeper we've had since Grobbelaar, but he gets injured way too much, which is hurting the team because our backup is rubbish. Every time Becker dives for a ball I worry if he's going to get back up. If he continues to get injured and miss large chunks of games, what's the point of having him? I'd rather a reliable keeper who won't miss 8 or 9 games at a time. You don't see this with other keepers. Adrian, * him off he's ******* useless.

Thiago's pass which led to the goal which was ridiculously ruled offside, wow.

Honestly I can't remember the last time I was this jacked off after a game.

That was a ******* s**t show.

I'm over VAR. You know it's a problem when it's all ANYBODY ******* TALKS ABOUT!!!

Let's talk about football. But nope, VAR is trash and ruining the game.

VVD looked like an ACL. Richarlison is a little grubby campaigner too, almost snapped Thiago's leg in half.

So frustrating... all the joy of football right is just being sucked out of the game by VAR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“As I was leaving the pitch, Thiago tells me that in the red card situation with Richarlison he thinks he has got injured," said Klopp.

******* Neverton. Dirty thugs always have been , always will be.
Hamez up to his snide,cynical tactics and waving cards at Oliver,who btw was rubbish as well.

Trex should be suspended and fined his wages for the same amount of weeks that Virgil is out for.

Ricarlison, that was a dirty dog act against a fellow professional. The gutless coward couldn't even face the fact he was getting a red card by pretending to be injured.

Of course, the Bitters were aided and abetted by that useless idiot, sitting in the VAR room. The same idiot who was dropped back in February for not picking up this red card foul on Azpiliqueta.

We were well and truly done over by the officials and finally, * VAR.
I'm sick of it,it's sucking the life out of the game.
End of rant.

Pickford should have been sent off. Manes being offside is a joke
Richarlison 3 game ban seems light if Thiago also has an ACL.

Two of the dirtiest back to back football matches we’ve had.

Everton just showing no class as a football club. Embarassing organization and to see two challenges clutter dangerously in an opponents knee is shitul.
You have a duty to go the ball and the ball only. The fact Pickfords challenge wasn’t checked says it all about VAR.
I have no doubt it can help the game and improve it but this arm and armpit stuff is ruining the game.
A farce of a sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back