The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way Adrian signs unless he has been told he will be the number 2.
Read something a little while ago that several teams have been disappointed by being told Kelleher is not available for loan as we plan on him being our No.2 moving forward. Pretty sure Adrian just signed cos he enjoys being at the club. He know's he's behind Kelleher now.

No way Adrian signs unless he has been told he will be the number 2.

I think he potentially would, he is 34 and hasn't covered himself in glory when he has played for us recently. He would be able to go to a lesser league and be a starter, but I don't think there would be teams breaking down the door for him. He is probably happy staying at a big club where we will get a few games and with Alisson's injury history, even if he is the third choice chances are he'll end up being the no.2 at some point and play a few games.

I'm personally not thrilled with him staying and I would be disappointed if we loan out Kelleher and are keeping Adrian with the intention of him being our no.2. Again with Alisson's injury history, the last thing you want is Adrian starting for a stretch of 4-8 games.

FSG with this latest announcement will have invested 224m pounds with the redevelopment of the Main Stand, Kirkby training ground and now this.
A few utensil ups along the way? Of course.
Their big failing is a lack of understanding of football culture.
However under their stewardship we got Klopp. Under their stewardship we have won trophies.
They have been excellent owners.

FSG with this latest announcement will have invested 224m pounds with the redevelopment of the Main Stand, Kirkby training ground and now this.
However under their stewardship we got Klopp. Under their stewardship we have won trophies.

Compare that to the previous yank owners

“The shovel needs to be in the ground in the next 60 days” - George Gillett, Feb 2007.

Massive pros but also massive cons.

Im happy to continue with them as when they make a mistake they butter up and take responsibility for it.

Still can't believe he's Liverpool manager even today

He could've gone to Real Madrid or Chelsea or Man Utd, but he picked us, who were 10th

Hard to say anyone's bigger than a club like Liverpool, but atm he is bigger than the club, he is the club. Forever grateful to him

What a man, it seemed an impossible task to compete with the financial might of City but that he did and then some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still can't believe he's Liverpool manager even today

He could've gone to Real Madrid or Chelsea or Man Utd, but he picked us, who were 10th

Hard to say anyone's bigger than a club like Liverpool, but atm he is bigger than the club, he is the club. Forever grateful to him

He's not bigger than the club but of course he is an absolute legend. I love him endlessly and will forever.

He's not bigger than the club but of course he is an absolute legend. I love him endlessly and will forever.

Some fans wouldn't admit it but he is, ya know

Think about what we were like before he came along on and off the field, then look at us now. Most of what we are now is molded in his image

I remember how toxic the crowd used to be, before he got here. He got laughed at for the 2-2 WBA draw when he saluted the crowd but he clearly helped clean up the culture like no other Liverpool manager before him since the 90s

Some fans wouldn't admit it but he is, ya know

Think about what we were like before he came along on and off the field, then look at us now. Most of what we are now is molded in his image

I remember how toxic the crowd used to be, before he got here. He got laughed at for the 2-2 WBA draw when he saluted the crowd but he clearly helped clean up the culture like no other Liverpool manager before him since the 90s
He's not bigger than Liverpool Football Club. He's one man. LFC is an institution with 129 years of history. Nobody is bigger than the club.

But yes Jurgen Klopp is a remarkable human being who has turned us around. He's the best manager in the world.

Christmas period looks like hell, all the African lads off to the stupid cup for the Chelsea away game, too

Chelsea Jan 1st. Echo says AFCON begins Jan.9th.

Interesting set of fixtures;
  • 3 International breaks before Christmas. Yay. We play away after the first two (Leeds,Watford)
  • As you said, Christmas-New Year is horrible. A 2 day break Dec 26th-Dec 28th. Yay.
  • From the Echo, "The post-Champions League group game fixtures have been kind to the Reds, with four home games and one of the away trips just down the road to Old Trafford."
  • Only 2 league games during AFCON
  • Bluenoses at Goodison Nov 30th. Merry Christmas Everton
  • Pretty soft first 6. Opportunity for a good start.
You'll never get the ideal fixture but overall we've done pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back