The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did our job, that's all we can ask. Villa an astonishing collapse really. This is the greatest Liverpool side ever, and they deserve more than 1 PL trophy. Unfortunate being a great team at a time where there's another all-time great team up there too.

Lets win the CL next weekend and cap off an extraordinary season.
City kept coming. Gundogan is a genius.

Next weekend will be nervy. No Thiago, and Fab has been out for a while. Henderson, Keita and Milner vs Real? * me

Three golden boots for Salah, despite dropping off towards the end of this season.

City kept coming. Gundogan is a genius.

Next weekend will be nervy. No Thiago, and Fab has been out for a while. Henderson, Keita and Milner vs Real? duck me
Real aren't what they used to be. Kissed on the dick to make it to the final. I'm more confident beating them than I would've been if we played City. We should go in favourites.

Before Jurgen was manager, used to say we needed to build a Liverpool team that can get 90 points in a season. This team has done it 3 times and got beaten to the league twice by a point, that means the bar got higher, we need 100 points to win it

Got no doubt the boys will come back harder next season, just like the disappointment of missing out in 18/19 led to 26 wins out of the first 27 games in 19/20, that's the kind of run we need to win the league nowadays

Still got Paris to come, no Thiago but Fab will be back, we have what it takes to get number 7, up the reds

Yes we drew some games, but this was the season in one image.
GettyImages-1373107438.jpg

Shattered but so proud of the effort. But FFS talk about injuries at the wrong time of the season.
Yes incredibly proud. Just unfortunate we couldn’t score before they got the third, to add pressure. 3 in 5 minutes though…what can you do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real aren't what they used to be. Kissed on the dick to make it to the final. I'm more confident beating them than I would've been if we played City. We should go in favourites.
Oh dear. That’s the wrong way to go about it.
Real took down Man City, PSG and Chelsea.
Who did Liverpool have? Benfica, Inter and Villareal.
Real are a real danger

Before Jurgen was manager, used to say we needed to build a Liverpool team that can get 90 points in a season. This team has done it 3 times and got beaten to the league twice by a point, that means the bar got higher, we need 100 points to win it

Got no doubt the boys will come back harder next season, just like the disappointment of missing out in 18/19 led to 26 wins out of the first 27 games in 19/20, that's the kind of run we need to win the league nowadays

Still got Paris to come, no Thiago but Fab will be back, we have what it takes to get number 7, up the reds
Problem is spending. Man city gone after Haaland. Liverpool have an aging squad. Need major replacements for midfield and up front

Oh dear. That’s the wrong way to go about it.
Real took down Man City, PSG and Chelsea.
Who did Liverpool have? Benfica, Inter and Villareal.
Real are a real danger
I don't think they are. Man City imploded, they had Real comfortably beat, if not for a few minutes of magic they'd be in the final and if not for Benzema's 2 goals in 2 minutes against PSG in the second leg they'd be out. They have been very very lucky.

Our last 4 games we've had at least 1 injury in all the them.

Villa-Fab
Chelsea-Salah,VVD
Soton-Gomez
Wolves-Thiago.

Playing every midweek since Valentine's Day has caught up with us. We can still beat Madrid but don't be surprised if its yet another penalty shoot out.

Be happy to go with a two man midfield and a revised diamond formation, if Fabinho isn’t fit.
Ain’t no way we carry Henderson and Milner with Keita. Firmino comes in a a central link up with Henderson and Keita. Salah-Mane- Diaz as front three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back