The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So rather being 4-0, it ll be 6-0 without Fernandes.

Kv4axH4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole front 4 aren't in form tbh, all of Diaz Darwin Mo and Gakpo have been off it the past two weeks

At least we have goals in midfield nowadays
This has been huge for us, cos as I've said previous, in years gone by if the forwards arent firing we tend to drop points cos there was never goals from midfield. Hendo, Fabinho, Ox, Kieta, Milner just werent big time goal scorers from midfield.

Now we have Szo, Mac can score goals, Grav I reckon can get 10 a year, Endo even scoring, then TAA when he moves into midfield. Elliott is a threat. Mean the forwards can be quiet and we can still get it done, just like we did in the last two games.

Needed two to beat Palace and two to beat Sheffield and four to beat Fulham and out of the 8 goals, just one was from a forward. The other seven were from Endo, Szo, Mac Allister, Virg, TAA, Elliott.

It's good signs IMO as the forwards will find form again sooner rather than later. Need Jots back too.

Palhinha rumours starting up again. Seems to be driven by his agent.

I just don't see FSG being prepared to cough up 60m for a 28 year old. Maybe if we could get him for around the 40m mark it would be a chance.

I reckon he'd be boss in our starting lineup behind two of Mac/Szo/Grav.

Palhinha rumours starting up again. Seems to be driven by his agent.

I just don't see FSG being prepared to cough up 60m for a 28 year old. Maybe if we could get him for around the 40m mark it would be a chance.

I reckon he'd be boss in our starting lineup behind two of Mac/Szo/Grav.
Still think he'll end up at Bayern. With Andre going to Fulham.

Maybe we could shake Kimmich out of Bayern in the summer when Thiago leaves, but focus on getting a CB in Jan first.

Still think he'll end up at Bayern. With Andre going to Fulham.

Maybe we could shake Kimmich out of Bayern in the summer when Thiago leaves, but focus on getting a CB in Jan first.

We have 0 first choice #6s in our midfield atm (not counting Baj as Jurg has said he won't be relied upon this season).

Our need for a #6 is greater than a need for a CB for me at this point in time. I'd like to see FSG push the boat out and buy both in January.

Don't know about Kimmich ,will be 29 in the summer. I don't think FSG will do it unless he can be had for 20m like Thiago was which was mostly due to the covid transfer market.

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back