The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sport Wow GIF by Celtic Football Club
Would he?
If Klopp pulled the pin at the end of last season Ange would’ve been a shoe-in. That window has closed.

Respect to Xabi for wanting to continue his Leverkusen story despite two giants wanting him.

Even if it means we don't get him.

Reckon he’s holding out for the Real Madrid job the year after.

I’m a bit wary of Amorim, but I admit it’s based on ignorance and I know nothing about him. I just think the jump in quality from the Portuguese league is big and I don’t think many have made the step up since Mourinho way back when.

The fan base seems off De Zerbi because Brighton have dropped off a bit this season, but they sold their best players in the summer and their underlining numbers are still pretty good. And they’re still in the top half of the league.

After Potter's recent failure going from Brighton to Chelsea I'm wary of grabbing his replacement.

Mind you Chelsea seems very much a poison chalice at the moment for any manager going there post-Roman

Some good news. Team will surely be:

-----------------Kelleher---------------

Bradley------Konate------VVD-------Robbo

----Szo------------Endo----------Macca

---Mo---------Darwin-----------Diaz

Adrian
Kostas
Quansah
Elliot
Clark
McConnell
Grav
Gakpo
Jota

Next week Jones & Trent back in the squad. Week after Ali.

Some good news. Team will surely be:

-----------------Kelleher---------------

Bradley------Konate------VVD-------Robbo

----Szo------------Endo----------Macca

---Mo---------Darwin-----------Diaz

Adrian
Kostas
Quansah
Elliot
Clark
McConnell
Grav
Gakpo
Jota

Next week Jones & Trent back in the squad. Week after Ali.

Jotas fit?

I’m a bit wary of Amorim, but I admit it’s based on ignorance and I know nothing about him. I just think the jump in quality from the Portuguese league is big and I don’t think many have made the step up since Mourinho way back when.

The fan base seems off De Zerbi because Brighton have dropped off a bit this season, but they sold their best players in the summer and their underlining numbers are still pretty good. And they’re still in the top half of the league.
I'm off him because of his ridiculous hair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that's a free kick to Estupinya but the same action is not enough for a Nunez penalty.

Ok.

And now a MacAlister yellow card for SFA.

Seems like the combo of David Coote (he of the VAR Odeggard non handball) with Tierney on VAR is gonna kill us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back