The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean the man led a song for the new incoming manager on his farewell speech, when it's supposed to be all about him. That's what it says about the mans character.

He's honestly one of the greatest people I've ever been exposed to and I am so grateful for the last 9 years with him at the helm. I'll remember all the moments, the goals, the wins, the trophies but more than that I'll remember Klopp as a man, that's what makes him special. He's the best manager in the world, but he's a better man than he is a manager and that's saying something.

I will miss him terribly and I will love and support him wherever he goes in the future and I will never stop hoping that he somehow finds his way back to our dugout.

I can't wait for the next era to begin personally.

#6 is the first area that needs addressing. City have Rodri. Arsenal have Rice and we have Endo. The disparity is huge. Endo's been an astute signing with very efficient performances. Going forward though we cannot be going into next season with Endo starting at #6. What he will be very good at is being a squad option for us going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean the man led a song for the new incoming manager on his farewell speech, when it's supposed to be all about him. That's what it says about the mans character.

He's honestly one of the greatest people I've ever been exposed to and I am so grateful for the last 9 years with him at the helm. I'll remember all the moments, the goals, the wins, the trophies but more than that I'll remember Klopp as a man, that's what makes him special. He's the best manager in the world, but he's a better man than he is a manager and that's saying something.

I will miss him terribly and I will love and support him wherever he goes in the future and I will never stop hoping that he somehow finds his way back to our dugout.
Honestly, I took this time for granted. It was almost as if being champions was expected every season that I just forgot about the Hodgson days, the heartbreaking 2013 title race with Rodgers. Not qualifying for any European competition for years.

Winning the title in 30 years. Don’t think will ever accept that. Surreal tbh.

What a legend, what a time and what a ride.

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back