The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see Baj back. Thiago obvs has played his last game for us.

I'll be annoyed if he goes to his next team and plays every game next season.

Baj will get games for U21 first you would imagine. Has been out for 14 months now without suffering a serious injury which is concerning at his age / physical development.

Robbo fit for next game, Jones in contention, Endo has a knock and will be assessed. Bajcetic training next week.

Endo will likely get a rest for SU in that case which means Mac will have to drop back to #6.

Szo & Elliot to play the advanced roles. If the game goes well I'd expect Mac & Szo to be subbed around 60 mins or so.

Yeah I havent seen Thiago around in a couple of months.

Rolls Royce of a footballer, I'm glad I got to see him play for the Reds but a real shame with all the injuries.

It's hard to place him in all time teams because no injuries and he's just about the most technically gifted player I've ever seen play for the club. But he just didnt play enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, we've gone in really strongly. Robbo and Jones back is good but I thought for sure we would see some rotation with Tsimikas, Gakpo, Elliott getting starts. Hope Endo is only missing this one game.

Surely we make changes at HT if we score a few in the first half.

Wow, how lucky we are to have Macca. That goal just has a different feeling about it, not just relief, but something intangibly.... Liverpool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back