Games The BigFooty Soccer Manager League (3 teams open)

Remove this Banner Ad

mojito

misfortune comes in threes...
Feb 21, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adel. Utd, Manc. Utd, Molde FK
I'm sure you're all familiar with the online game that is soccer manager. It's basically FM online

http://www.soccermanager.com/

I'm thinking of setting up a BigFooty league sometime in the next couple of days. What I want to know is what do people want in terms of teams? I'm thinking of doing a "world" style championship where you can pick any team in the world to take control of and your basic English league system. What would you prefer?

How big either comp is depends on the interest shown.

Putting this in the main forum to get interest going. Will move it later

10/08/12
Right here we go
Game ID is 134411, called "BigFooty World Championship"

In Division One
Arsenal Silent Alarm
Barcelona A Bit High
Benfica SHP
Chelsea Athiest
Porto boydsno1
Inter manureid
Liverpool TheFreshBanana
Lyon
Manchester City - NFGKizza
Manchester United - Mojito
Marseille Hatchy1992
Milan Crackers27
Real Madrid Bradesmaen
Spurs white stain 3
Valencia - Redalert
Villareal Father Jack

In Division Two
Ajax DBAH0
Atletico Madrid trigg
Bayern Munich Aenimence
Dortmund Drewy_GFC
CSKA Moskow sivart_
Everton Gee Dub
Genoa spookism
Lille Triple E
PSG Absolute Gun
PSV Matt121
Roma P.A.F.C
Rubin soupaman
Sevilla Hawthorn United
Shakhtar Spudregus_87
Udinese blue boy jatz
Zenit iluvparis

I'd be up for it, care to expand on what it is exactly though? Ive never really gotten into online management games so i'm fairly ignorant with how it all works.

The best way to get familiar would be to sign up yourself and just have a poke around in a random gameworld until I can get it up and running. The ingame tutorial and help section is pretty comprehensive.

Only just got into it today but seems pretty interesting. I'll have a crack.

What kind of team are you managing? Currently I'm managing Preston NE (which is a pain) in one comp, and Schalke (which is much more interesting) in another competition on another forum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kind of team are you managing? Currently I'm managing Preston NE (which is a pain) in one comp, and Schalke (which is much more interesting) in another competition on another forum
Currently managing Marseille in France. Tried to get Chelsea but sadly they were already taken. I'll go with the one club for now and in a few weeks i'll think about taking another one.

I'm just about to create the gameworld. Think with the fact that there's not that many of us willing to play, a world championship would be best

Going to make it so you cannot buy from unmanaged clubs in the gameworld, just as to prevent people from pillaging other teams before others can get a look in.

You will however be able to buy from external clubs

it is done. just gotta wait for the servers to create the gameworld

will update the first post with a list of teams.

if theres excess demand, I'll consider opening up an english competition

let me know what teams you want

also, your id over there. getting applications from complete randoms already

Remove this Banner Ad

Back