Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Queens Park Rangers
Anyone else looking forward to this?

Last year's was pretty good, minus a couple of obviously unlikeable characters.

By the looks of things it's focused more on younger people this year, which I think is a good thing.

Starts on February 3rd I believe.

It's not a bad format (although how well the contestants do in the long term is worthy of discussion) but I never like how they tell you what's going to happen after the break and draw out the whole show in the process. Six nights a week is a bit much too.

Plus the host doesn't know how to say kilos.

Wonder how closely it will mirror the structure of the latest US series.

In that Jillian made a comeback to train a team of reject contestants, not picked in a playground selection style team allocation... making three trainers and three teams (red, blue, black) all together.

The inclusion of twins makes me worried though as there were twins in the US season. Would not surprise me to see Commando play the role of Jillian this season and train a new black team.

Hope this season is not a blatant US ripoff... time will tell.

I know that one contestant gained 30kg in a month after his series finished.
No discipline. Show was meant to help lose the weight and also teach them what it takes to keep your body right. He must have just went home and resumed his lifestyle.

Also, did anyone watch it last night? There seems to be more sooks this season. Having Laura crying all the time last year was bad, this is worse. Can't wait to see that truckie tonight. Can't tell if he punches Michelle on purpose though.

i know one of the biggest losers through poker (alison, one of the other 15 that got cut)

she's lost 20kg since she exited the house, reckons it was the kick in the ass she needed... :rolleyes:

The four people who got flown to the US to train with Bob and Jillian are very lucky. Will be very difficult, but experience of a lifetime. Big advantage too not having to worry about challenges or the politics of the game... just concentrate on training.

Big advantage too not having to worry about challenges or the politics of the game... just concentrate on training.

The politics will come into play when they join the main group as they will be seen as outsiders and they will be targetted.

A lot will hinge on how many original players are left when they are introduced to the main group. Too many will see the black group be eliminated one-by-one (unless they win immunity), too few and the outsiders will eliminate the original group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy watching The Biggest Loser except for the weigh in sessions.

Like tonight, how the **** could that cripple and the one with the bad heart lose 11 to 12 kgs without water loading last weigh in. By the look of it a few of the gents water loaded last week so they would lose a huge number tonight and look like weigh loss guns. The true test will come next week if they can still lose the same amount.

By the look of it a few of the gents water loaded last week so they would lose a huge number tonight and look like weigh loss guns. The true test will come next week if they can still lose the same amount.

Was thinking exactly the same thing... many water loaded for sure.

Gone JJ, thank god for that! I wouldn't be able to watch another week of this with that total w***er still there.

He's better than Sheridan and the fat twin. Hate the both of them.

It was the worst move to vote him off - if the dyke can't lose more than 3 kg in the first week she doesn't belong there. They will lose every weigh in from her on.

He's better than Sheridan and the fat twin. Hate the both of them.

It was the worst move to vote him off - if the dyke can't lose more than 3 kg in the first week she doesn't belong there. They will lose every weigh in from her on.
I didn't watch it last night so not sure who voted for whom, but definitely not about who loses what amount. All about the game, vote off people you dislike and are a threat. If that lesbian only lost 3kg, then no harm keeping her own as she's highly unlikely to beat anyone when it comes to the final.

The two last year, as much as I disliked them, played the game beautifully.

This show gives me the shits.

The host AJ i think her name is is the slowest talker and takes so long to get to the point.
Other then her the show is great and i love seeing the peoples reactions when they lose a lot of weight.

Hopefully Kosi gets up.

What shits me about this show is the voting system, should be like the american version, have to stay above the yellow line. The people who lose weight should be rewarded. This crap like that fat dyke getting up because a group of chicks get an alliance together is a disgrace.The show should be about weight lose, this is not survivor and nor should it be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back