Who will win The Block 2022

• H3: Sharon & Ankur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H4: Dylan & Jenny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They have to spend an hour every morning doing make up and looking good.
They then spend an hour lining up for croissants and seal milk cappuccino.
They then have to do a scripted tip tok.
They then do an on camera piece.
In between They need morning tea and lunch.
They then have to menulog dinner and read tomorrow's script.
Yes they are busy builders.

you've missed half the show in that synopsis - mcdonalds and mccafe plugs

So far, The Block is outrating The Masked Singer & MKR, so they're off to a good start.

going by twitter the only ones who watch The Masked Singer are those who hate Dave Hughes.........just so they can complain about Dave Hughes 🤣

On a side note, ive gotta stop clicking on trending on Twitter, i only have it for baseball updates.

going by twitter the only ones who watch The Masked Singer are those who hate Dave Hughes.........just so they can complain about Dave Hughes 🤣

On a side note, ive gotta stop clicking on trending on Twitter, i only have it for baseball updates.
This is pretty much why I don't watch it, because I hate Dave Hughes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really liked House 4. House 1 was very nice as well.

I thought some of the comments the judges made for H3 were just downright nasty.

Shayna came across as a huge campaigner with her "If you're gonna treat her like this you're gonna have to deal with me"

Piss off.

I really liked House 4. House 1 was very nice as well.

I thought some of the comments the judges made for H3 were just downright nasty.

Shayna came across as a huge campaigner with her "If you're gonna treat her like this you're gonna have to deal with me"

Piss off.
Seemed extra full of herself in the judge intros when she was bragging about her Kyneton house reno.

It's odd, she never came across like this in Selling Houses Australia

Seemed extra full of herself in the judge intros when she was bragging about her Kyneton house reno.

It's odd, she never came across like this in Selling Houses Australia
She is much more likeable on SHA.

While Ankur and Sharron's bathroom was the worst, some of her comments were nasty I found.

Geez the judges greenchange houses were boring
Darren's and Shayna's were nice, Neil had too much s**t in there.

Back