• Port by a lot

Votes: 32 71.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Will we? 3 injury return unforced changes is standard fare. But a 4th change, unforced is a rarity. Will players respond to the selection axe being weilded. Hopefully we see some good periods and go with them for large patches of the game. Exoect to lose, hope it's not too bad and we make them earn the 4 points.

Im normally a very positive kinda guy.... But this could get ugly

If we bring the R1 level of intensity for 4 quarters we should be able to stick with them for a while, but I fear we won't.

All 4 inclusions make us a better side however, but we didn't go quite far enough and the structure is all wrong.

Im normally a very positive kinda guy.... But this could get ugly

If we bring the R1 level of intensity for 4 quarters we should be able to stick with them for a while, but I fear we won't.

All 4 inclusions make us a better side however, but we didn't go quite far enough and the structure is all wrong.
The structure is wrong because we genuinely don't know what the structure is that will be a success. That's the big problem in a rebuild. I just don't understand why you would play Mackay. Surely we want to pump games into kids who will be with is for the next decade. Not a clogger who shouldn't have even been contracted last season.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The structure is wrong because we genuinely don't know what the structure is that will be a success. That's the big problem in a rebuild. I just don't understand why you would play Mackay. Surely we want to pump games into kids who will be with is for the next decade. Not a clogger who shouldn't have even been contracted last season.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I mean yes, but McPhersons form is so dire they pretty much had no choice.

Friends of the AFC some know me as a troll but this time genuinely i have a question all i want is an answer

Help me understand why you guys rate Fog ? I mean we all like blokes who don't mind a bit of biff but that's not enough to base a career on and I just don't see what he offers you at all

If he was pick 112 not 12 is he even on a list still ?

Any other time you can tell me to GAGF but this time I just want to know

Friends of the AFC some know me as a troll but this time genuinely i have a question all i want is an answer

Help me understand why you guys rate Fog ? I mean we all like blokes who don't mind a bit of biff but that's not enough to base a career on and I just don't see what he offers you at all

Bit like you guys and Marshall I suppose..

Master class at the selection table from Ken Hinkley picking Kane Farrell knowing full well we wouldn't drop David Mackay

Farrell to kick 6. Port Adelaide by 80
I reckon even DMac could stop Farrell kicking 6.

He'll line up on Raz I reckon.... Who kicks 8

Troll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should tag Vader he’s the one who rates him on here.

GAGF

Replace Fog for Dixon and get back to us

All the makings of a thrashing tonight. We're flat, might come out firing but won't be able to keep it up. Port on the other hand will thrive on beating up on a struggling team and carry on like they've won the grand final on the way to celebrating another May premiership.

Close after 1 quarter, 10 goals by the end as all their heroes line up for last quarter goals after the game's toast.

I fully expect us to get smashed.

Hoping to see us persist with Fog in the middle. If that is the plan, 2021 needs to be committed to it. Whichever team he plays in.

Be nice if Hberg can grab a few marks.

I can accept a large score line if the effort and decent game style are carried out. Right now Port are better than us. As we were in the period 2015 to 2017.

An effort like the GWS game is unacceptable.

Port have nothing to gain here but four points

Belt us, flat track status confirmed. Pity the track gets bumpy in September.

Win a close one, they are actually struggling at the moment in their "Premiership year".

We win. .. haha.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

All the makings of a thrashing tonight. We're flat, might come out firing but won't be able to keep it up. Port on the other hand will thrive on beating up on a struggling team and carry on like they've won the grand final on the way to celebrating another May premiership.

Close after 1 quarter, 10 goals by the end as all their heroes line up for last quarter goals after the game's toast.

The best part will be us getting smashed and Port fans getting salty after they are labelled flat track bullies or downhill skiiers again

Virtually everyone predicting a slaughter and rubbishing the Crows this week including the media. The players must hear some of it. I know how i would come out to play if i'd been labled as s**t all week. We beat Geelong with an inspired performance not that long ago. Lets see how much character our team has tonight. Crows by 16pts.

Back