The Boys Club & Sweet FA Farewell A Great One - RIP miggs

Remove this Banner Ad

From TL

Genuinely sad to hear the passing of Miggs. Even though my SFA and Big Footy days are a distant memory I wanted to share my deepest sympathies and condolences to his family and mates. An SFA legend and an even better bloke. ******* sad that we never got that beer together at the Perth Crown, even sadder we never got that beer together at the Empire. Fond memories of the BC fights and the Bomber LG stuff during some magnificent controversies. No doubt we will meet again one day my friend, until then I will be buying up big on Golf Box! RIP mate, the artist formerly known as Tony Lynn 15.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP to another great of the Sweet FA. A dual premiership winner on the qooty field too.

I never knew he played for the Swamprats. I bet Ant Bear had his hands full with some of the posters we had around at that time.

He was an enigma. One of the funniest the SFA has ever seen, on and off the site.

Extremely grateful to have had the chance to meet him alongside Blacky and Noobz while visiting Perth. I also particularly remember an enormously fun evening playing FIFA pro clubs with him and other BC members.

We disagreed often, but miggs would still regularly check in with me. I remember multiple occasions while I was a poor student out of the blue receiving a PayPal from him for 50c to get a Maccas soft serve cone, followed by a messenger message simply of an ice cream emoji. We didn't interact much in the last few years which I regret terribly now, but it's somewhat fitting that this was the last exchange:
Screenshot_2024-04-19-02-55-48-82_be80aec1db9a2b53c9d399db0c602181.jpg

RIP miggs, next time I find myself at Queens I'll look up the stairs in your honour.

He was an enigma. One of the funniest the SFA has ever seen, on and off the site.

Extremely grateful to have had the chance to meet him alongside Blacky and Noobz while visiting Perth. I also particularly remember an enormously fun evening playing FIFA pro clubs with him and other BC members.

We disagreed often, but miggs would still regularly check in with me. I remember multiple occasions while I was a poor student out of the blue receiving a PayPal from him for 50c to get a Maccas soft serve cone, followed by a messenger message simply of an ice cream emoji. We didn't interact much in the last few years which I regret terribly now, but it's somewhat fitting that this was the last exchange:
View attachment 1963657

RIP miggs, next time I find myself at Queens I'll look up the stairs in your honour.
Condolences for also having to meet Noobz at that time

View attachment 1963657

If only he’d just linked you into his mymaccas account he would have got all those sweet points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back