Current The Bunker Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently one waiter had a thing for Ciara when she worked there. There is a part in the book where it states he was going to a brothel & the Madam wasn't but was shocked it was him. They had a term for him something like "he wasn't a bad guy" meaning he wasn't hurting her girls. This was when he was younger though & she thought he was good looking. She would even have cups of tea with him. Even though time went on & obviously he aged, she still knew his face when she saw mugshots of him in the paper. I'm guessing the lady who was once a prostitute on here was wrong. I'm positive she said she's talked to a lot of girls & nobody knew of him

Apparently one waiter had a thing for Ciara when she worked there. There is a part in the book where it states he was going to a brothel & the Madam wasn't but was shocked it was him. They had a term for him something like "he wasn't a bad guy" meaning he wasn't hurting her girls. This was when he was younger though & she thought he was good looking. She would even have cups of tea with him. Even though time went on & obviously he aged, she still knew his face when she saw mugshots of him in the paper. I'm guessing the lady who was once a prostitute on here was wrong. I'm positive she said she's talked to a lot of girls & nobody knew of him
So its looking like he was possibly going to prostitutes several times a week? If the withdrawals are anything to go by !! Sex addict?? His wife was not enough??

I get the feeling we're never going to know exactly what happened in this investigation. What good is any book purporting to tell the story if its not the whole story, or if the story as its known, is untrue. I want to know what actually happened but I suppose I can't expect to ever really know. I just hope that whatever details the families are privy to is the whole truth.

Debi Marshall might go a bit further with it.
I get the feeling we're never going to know exactly what happened in this investigation. What good is any book purporting to tell the story if its not the whole story, or if the story as its known, is untrue. I want to know what actually happened but I suppose I can't expect to ever really know. I just hope that whatever details the families are privy to is the whole truth.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just think BRE liked to join in with the CSK discussions, I bet he's not too happy to join in now. With all the information which has come to light, he's been publicly shamed. Never, would he have thought it would end up being such a public trial. :cool:
I have often wondered if he was on bigfooty :)....Eagles fan and member, liked computers, If he wasnt on bigfooty, I'd be more surprised than if he was!

Without getting too bunkerish.. we did look at this restaurant due to the location for blitz attack theories. Think end result was (correct me if wrong) didn’t own at the time - However, former employee loosing her life this way, even one not close to the family and just being a local would have definately discussed one would think... and would warrant attending a funeral.

Without getting too bunkerish.. we did look at this restaurant due to the location for blitz attack theories. Think end result was (correct me if wrong) didn’t own at the time - However, former employee loosing her life this way, even one not close to the family and just being a local would have definately discussed one would think... and would warrant attending a funeral.

The brother of Wife 2 was known to have had a crush on Ciara, so there's that as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have often wondered if he was on bigfooty :)....Eagles fan and member, liked computers, If he wasnt on bigfooty, I'd be more surprised than if he was!
I reckon he was. My memory is horrible so I can’t remember the username. But I reckon he was on big footy. I know in other spaces he used. Bravincat. If I’m wrong, feel free to tell me.

I reckon he was. My memory is horrible so I can’t remember the username. But I reckon he was on big footy. I know in other spaces he used. Bravincat. If I’m wrong, feel free to tell me.
Not sure of usernames. Just a hunch. I surely would love to know if he had "bigfooty" in his bookmarks and in his internet history.

Has there been anything more seen/heard about Kimdelia Cole's claim Jane was meeting "Bogsy" that night?
Nothing.

No mention or reference to Kimdelia, Jane in Esperance, or any of Kimdelia's claims whatsoever anywhere in Bret Christian's new book 'Stalking Claremont'.
Not even in the book's Notes and Sources section.

I imagine he would alias up to have made comments. Anyway, its neither here nor there. I recall some posters claiming to know more than they should.

Let's just run a script and find out who hasn't posted sine late December 2016 😉
That's a smart idea about finding out who hasn't posted since late Dec 2016.

Anyhow, who would really want to see if or what BRE posted, it would only be immature stuff about killer clowns etc - pure dribble.

That's a smart idea about finding out who hasn't posted since late Dec 2016.

Anyhow, who would really want to see if or what BRE posted, it would only be immature stuff about killer clowns etc - pure dribble.
Someone on the Eagles board shared some of his Facebook posts re: some of the highly scrutinised Eagles players.

Strangely enough, his comments were very thought out and he was very empathetic towards the highly scrutinised players...

Almost the optimistic type.

Occasionally, I feel bad that he would have enjoyed the 2018 cup. Hopefully he didn't get to watch it.

Not sure of usernames. Just a hunch. I surely would love to know if he had "bigfooty" in his bookmarks and in his internet history.
Now that we know partially of his behaviours, I’d definitely say he had it booked marked as well as websleuths. Both covered CSK case. He would’ve thought “Gee whiz aren’t I clever?”. If you search Bravincat, There are some forums (maybe re-edit) that he posted in.

One of the girls I know said her dad worked with him & they had work BBQs all the time but he seemed normal. What if some of them joked about it being him like you said & would say something like "Robbo mate, they've been asking questions to one of the boys, you better be careful, you might be next" Jesus, they all would now be trying to remember everything they ever talked to him about

Remove this Banner Ad

Back