2 Women Murdered In Car In Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

This cowardly act sounds like a targeted hit of two women travelling in a car in Sydney. It also seem that there were 2 kids in the car, physically unhurt but you can imagine the mental trauma they have been through and the sort of issues they will encounter in the future. Despicable.

To be honest I don't have a great deal of sympathy for women, who pursue the love of criminals, who end up victims

Last edited by a moderator:

All good living that lifestyle until it catches up with you, had to laugh cops said there has always been an unwritten Law that these gangs don't harm women and children: what's the world coming to when you can't even trust ruthless, cowardly pycopaths, so disappointing.
Exactly.
She had a hairdressing salon and probably thought she was great because all the moles were patronising her business.
Then partied with them.
No sympathy here.
Imagine the funeral will be an expensive sunglasses affair, with stories of her being a great person.

All good living that lifestyle until it catches up with you, had to laugh cops said there has always been an unwritten Law that these gangs don't harm women and children: what's the world coming to when you can't even trust ruthless, cowardly pycopaths, so disappointing.

Who'd have thought to see you on this thread when it isn't something that would take your interest generally, so I looked at the victim's names.

No surprise.

seems a bit harsh to make those judgements, looks like 1 of them was an innocent party caught in the crossfire of the target.
Western Sydney crime is getting more and more out of control

seems a bit harsh to make those judgements, looks like 1 of them was an innocent party caught in the crossfire of the target.
Western Sydney crime is getting more and more out of control

It is harsh imo.

There were car bombings in the immediate surrounds as well so it may yet be another case of mistaken identity if all the cops have is a dead hairdresser who knows a few crooks.

It is harsh imo.

There were car bombings in the immediate surrounds as well so it may yet be another case of mistaken identity if all the cops have is a dead hairdresser who knows a few crooks.
It's a dead hairdresser and the widow of a dead former 'standover man'. I feel bad for the hairdresser - any innocent death is awful - but I don't give a damn about the other one. She knew where her wealth was coming from.

It's a dead hairdresser and the widow of a dead former 'standover man'. I feel bad for the hairdresser - any innocent death is awful - but I don't give a damn about the other one. She knew where her wealth was coming from.

Nobody expects anyone to feel bad for all victims of crime, most of us don't have the emotional bandwidth to take it all on but victim blaming is uncivilized.

Nobody expects anyone to feel bad for all victims of crime, most of us don't have the emotional bandwidth to take it all on but victim blaming is uncivilized.

I'm not sure it is victim blaming when it comes with the lifestyle and business she chose. She was happy to live off the proceeds of crime, happy to see others brutally bashed or killed for her benefit and happy to sell misery to the community.

Sure she was shot and in isolation this is the definition of victim but take the picture as a whole and it "just comes with the territory".

If not for the hairdresser, I would go as far as saying the police shouldn't waste resources on investigating the matter and simply highlight the dangers of gangster lifestyles. Unless of course, the cops can catch someone of value.

I'm not sure it is victim blaming when it comes with the lifestyle and business she chose. She was happy to live off the proceeds of crime, happy to see others brutally bashed or killed for her benefit and happy to sell misery to the community.

You could write a dozen paras trying to frame it another way but it's plain victim blaming.

If not for the hairdresser, I would go as far as saying the police shouldn't waste resources on investigating the matter and simply highlight the dangers of gangster lifestyles.

Shocked at the dumb in this comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Age now reporting that Lametta Fadlallah was a gangster herself, not just a "wife of"

Slain mother was ‘rarest of Sydney gangsters - a woman’​

By Jordan Baker and Jenny Noyes

August 15, 2022 — 7.01pm

Neighbours knew Lametta Fadlallah, a mother of two adult children who’d lived in their quiet Panania street for years, as an outgoing, friendly woman who loved parties and held them regularly, even through lockdown. Now and then, they wondered. She put up security cameras after her Range Rover was badly damaged – it appeared to have been hit at both ends – in May. She came and went at all hours. But they minded their own business and talked about the weather.

Police, however, knew 48-year-old Fadlallah differently. “She was that rarest of Sydney gangsters – a woman,” one officer said of the woman who had also been connected to drugs and violence over decades through two criminally connected ex-husbands. The crime fraternity concurred. She was known to be a “very big drug dealer” and she owed people money, said one with knowledge of the criminal milieu. Some also held suspicions she was talking to the NSW Crime Commission.

It is harsh imo.

'48-year-old Fadlallah .... “She was that rarest of Sydney gangsters – a woman,” one officer said of the woman who had also been connected to drugs and violence over decades through two criminally connected ex-husbands.'

Her late husband:

'Tap, tap, tap, tap. Four rapid taps of a gun on a glass window were the last thing Lametta Fadlallah and Amy Hazouri heard before they were shot dead on a quiet street in southwest Sydney on Saturday night.'

THEAUSTRALIAN.COM.AU00:38

Revesby shooting CCTV vision​

CCTV vision of the Revesby shooting that left two women dead.

'The two women, along with a 20-year-old man driving the car and a 16-year-old girl in the passenger seat, were sitting outside Ms Fadlallah’s house in Panania when a vehicle pulled up beside them and pumped 17 bullets into it. The driver of the women’s car sped off in a bid to escape, pulling over about 1km away in Revesby, where police were called.'

Last edited:
'48-year-old Fadlallah .... “She was that rarest of Sydney gangsters – a woman,” one officer said of the woman who had also been connected to drugs and violence over decades through two criminally connected ex-husbands.'

Her late husband:

'Tap, tap, tap, tap. Four rapid taps of a gun on a glass window were the last thing Lametta Fadlallah and Amy Hazouri heard before they were shot dead on a quiet street in southwest Sydney on Saturday night.'

THEAUSTRALIAN.COM.AU00:38

Revesby shooting CCTV vision​

CCTV vision of the Revesby shooting that left two women dead.

'The two women, along with a 20-year-old man driving the car and a 16-year-old girl in the passenger seat, were sitting outside Ms Fadlallah’s house in Panania when a vehicle pulled up beside them and pumped 17 bullets into it. The driver of the women’s car sped off in a bid to escape, pulling over about 1km away in Revesby, where police were called.'

Okay but aside from being 'connected' to violence and drugs via an EX husband, does she have any form of her own? It isn't that I don't believe it, I just can't clearly see it yet.

Okay but aside from being 'connected' to violence and drugs via an EX husband, does she have any form of her own? It isn't that I don't believe it, I just can't clearly see it yet.
According to Police she does. And the ex-husbansd is only an ex becasue he died a year or two ago. Presumably because he was morbidly obese.

According to Police she does. And the ex-husbansd is only an ex becasue he died a year or two ago. Presumably because he was morbidly obese.

Yes, a very unattractive individual. Stabbed 42 times in jail.

Not sure he was a husband, I'm seeing he was a boyfriend but information is a bit scatty.

You could write a dozen paras trying to frame it another way but it's plain victim blaming.

Shocked at the dumb in this comment.

if a soldier dies in war, they are not victims

I see no different with this occupation/ lifestyle

Not exactly rolling in money.

Daily Mail Australia can reveal Ms Fadlallah also held down a job for two to three years as an operations manager at Thrifty Car rentals in Revesby.

Staff at the store, now a SIXT branch, said she had quit in August last year but was popular among customers, noting some 'still ask for her'.

She rented a tidy dark brick duplex in Hendy St, Revesby and her 16-year-old son went to a private Catholic boys school in the area.

It's understood she also had an older son from an earlier relationship.

And really, is this the best they've got to frame her as a gangster figure but will assume there's more ... like weapons charges, credit card fraud, assaults - jail time or something.

In October 2021, Ms Fadlallah was convicted of mid range drink driving and lost her licence for three months.

She'd been pulled over between 2.44am and 3.30am driving her white Range Rover throughout Punchbowl and returned a blood alcohol reading of 0.102.

Ms Fadlallah told police she had consumed four glasses of wine between 7.30pm and midnight without eating any food.

It is harsh imo.

Your off the mark here Kurve, the hairdresser was totally innocent, the other women not so much, interesting story in one the Sydney papers about her, married 2 gangsters and knew a lot, talk of her dealing also.

Your off the mark here Kurve, the hairdresser was totally innocent, the other women not so much, interesting story in one the Sydney papers about her, married 2 gangsters and knew a lot, talk of her dealing also.

Yeah I know I might have been off the mark there on the hairdresser's role.

That poor kid who witnessed the shooting will be mentally scarred for life. Terrible for the innocent hairdressers family too.

It seems the older lady was targeted and that she was well known to police. Not nice for her loved ones. Let’s hope there is no retaliatory contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back