Current The Bunker Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

quoting from CLEO's thread
With all the surveillance and Police presence in NW WA related to the ongoing Cleo disappearance investigations, there has probably never been a safer time for the children in the community up there (since the Australian overseas borders have been pretty much locked from the inside and outside, taking into account all the irregular regular pedos and child abusers either being locked in or locked out).

It's not like its the 1990's when the Claremont Killer (Bradley Robert Edwards) was able to get away for decades committing repeat offences.

if i only shared your confidence
imho

Thoughts on the step father?

Probably the first person everybody looked at tbh but we need to be guided by the police and the press on this and while it's okay to theorise, have to be careful we're not pointing a finger making direct allegations.

He's in a bad position.

This guy's theory; having run a Statement Analysis on the parent's interview - (refer the recent YouTube post) is that...

A) The mother is totally innocent as to what's happened to Cleo...
B) He thought poorly of the stepdad describing Cleo as lazy
C) That perhaps the stepdad made Cleo stand outside the tent for an extended period of time as some form of punishment for being naughty...
D) That for some reason Cleo has missed/has not had her dinner, and now wherever she is, (the mother points to) > Cleo being in high need for breakfast, and toileting ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sorry, the link quote has not linked to this for some reason but see post a few back for the Analysis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy's theory; having run a Statement Analysis on the parent's interview - (refer the recent YouTube post) is that...

C) That perhaps the stepdad made Cleo stand outside the tent for an extended period of time as some form of punishment for being naughty...
D) That for some reason Cleo has missed/has not had her dinner, and now wherever she is, (the mother points to) > Cleo being in high need for breakfast, and toileting ...

The mum said Cleo had her dinner and went to bed before the toddler was fed and put down. I thought that was a bit odd but it might just have been a matter of convenience in that Cleo was easier to get down first.

Doubtful. He had already offended in Huntingdale prior to meeting his wife. Murder was probably mostly employed in order to avoid his victims identifying him.
He already knew his 1st wife during the Huntingdale series at the time as the girlfriend of his workmate Chris Nixon. He commenced his apprenticeship with Telecom in Jan 1986 and met Nixon then . BRE hooked up with her in August 1988 whilst Nixon was away in Geraldton attending the Sandhurst Run.

Maybe the Huntingdale series was as a result of her initial rejections of him but he was already a twisted pervert in 1985.

I'm sure it was the Mum that said Cleo was lazy in the first interview, it surprised me as I've never heard of a 4 year old described as lazy before. Not judging, kids can be hard work!

The mum said Cleo had her dinner and went to bed before the toddler was fed and put down. I thought that was a bit odd but it might just have been a matter of convenience in that Cleo was easier to get down first.
She may have been at kindy/pre primary all day and was exhausted.

Just watched it - sorry - what a waste of my time - and the side comments from people watching live are absolutely beyond horrific, he should have turned them off. It was like watching a lynch mob. Horrible, just horrible.

Out of the US as well, brace for a tsunami of them. It's going to be a slightly kinder, wiser place to engage in here as most users are from Australia.

Just watched it - sorry - what a waste of my time - and the side comments from people watching live are absolutely beyond horrific, he should have turned them off. It was like watching a lynch mob. Horrible, just horrible.
oh.. i was just listening to the analysis, not looking at the commentary. The guy is supposed to be FBI trained. He looks for deceit in statements, I think the parents came out in a good light. Personally, i didn't pick up anything unusual in the mums responses, haven't heard enough from the step dad though.

oh.. i was just listening to the analysis, not looking at the commentary. The guy is supposed to be FBI trained. He looks for deceit in statements, I think the parents came out in a good light. Personally, i didn't pick up anything unusual in the mums responses, haven't heard enough from the step dad though.
It was also his incoherent blabbering, he could have done the whole thing in half the time!! Might just be me though. 🤦‍♀️ :laughing: :laughing:

I thought this guy was actually pretty good.

A) I believe they both are.
B) I know they’re looking for red flags but I think it’s very Aussie to tease affectionately if a 4 year old would rather ride on the pram than walk. Just indicating it’s out of character for her to want to wander off any distance.
C) “And yes, she went back to bed” I don’t think it’s likely he would have put her outside the tent. She would have screamed and cried to come back in waking the whole campsite. I think it’s more likely any guilt comes from sending her go back to bed. At this stage they’d have had a lot of time to play the ’if only’ game over and over. Having interacted with her at 1.30 makes it even worse. ‘If only we’d let her sleep with us and not made her go back to her own bed.’
D) The difference in ‘we made her dinner’ and Isla ‘had dinner’ I think is that Cleo might have had a ham and salad roll (or whatever they were having) and the baby had a jar of something and a bottle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back