Official Team Thread The BYE FFC Season 36 Official Team Thread - Better Then The Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Inaugural Season: Season 34
Home Ground: NA - This is a WFA organisation
Colours: A nice blue and a bit of orange.
Captain: Wise Guy Sam

INAUGURAL SQUAD
20. Wise Guy Sam (C)

beez Trophy: At least 4
Mobbs Medal: 1
Alf Andrews Medal: WIP, I’ll be FF this season
Fred Medal: S34
EKA Medal: Let’s be honest, 1.
TFLUA-Tiger Medal: What is this medal for again?
Frankston Rover Award: we miss you.
Hall of Fame: I’m taking ownership of a gap in the market so I can nominate appropriate players for the SFA Hall of Fame as there has been a HUGE oversight which is a glaring injustice to the once great so called SFA. The BYE’s captain deserves to finally be recognised by not just being inducted into the Hall of Fame but also elevated to Immortal status.

Last edited:
Alright team, we’ve got the Furies this week. Posting tally will be updated at 4pm Saturday so get in there and post some on topic banter if you want the best position.

Alright team, we’ve got the Furies this week. Posting tally will be updated at 4pm Saturday so get in there and post some on topic banter if you want the best position.

Well Well Well, we overcame the Furies with ease. Round 2 we’ve got a grudge match with the leagues least favourite team, The Roys. Note they have a lot of repetitive jokes that they regurgitate constantly. They are beneath this team and it’s mission statement to keep all gags fresh.

Anyway… Anyone thinking of entering the mid season trade roulette?

Kennedy Parker as a recognised captain of a SFA team, as per the bye laws, you need to give me immediate access to the committee aka The Boys Club. I’ve got a few HoF nominations to put forth.

TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT: Updated Bye-Laws

1. Nobody cares how you shorten chicken parmigiana. Stop with this nonsense.

2. The Captain of the BYE FFC will be appointed by club founder and current chairmen, Wise Guy Sam until he retires as he is democracy manifest.

3. The Poster previously know as MD is not welcome on this team due to the administrative workload of changing his name in the team list after every meltdown.

4. The Captain of the BYE FFC will be admitted into the committee along with the other club captains.

5. Co-captains are encouraged even though only Wise Guy Sam will actually be seen as captain. This is a useful recruiting tool to promise power even if it is an illusion.

6. Henceforth if the league expands or reduces the current amount of teams there will be trouble. Further total league team amendments is discouraged.

7. Any and all listed players have access to three sessions per season with our utensil for player wellness - counselling outreach care kprogram. PM Barrybran your emotive state in a single word followed by utensil and he will organise the best person for you to have a session with. IE “depressed utensil”.

8. Good Bye.

9. Back by popular demand, we will be having another Fantasy Field Hockey draft league. More details to come closer to the launch of the season. Due to demand we may have to have 2 leagues, A and B. Rest assured all the good people will be in league A.

10. Future Bye-laws can and will be announced as needed.

Big week team, let’s get into our 2 match threads and pump those East Side Posers.

For this that haven’t faced this despicable foe on the qooty field before and need some fuel to banter with you can of course attack their rebranding. The East Side Hawks had to merge due to a complete lack of a fan base with a fantasy cricket team called the Northern Phoenix.

By doing so the big wigs at East Side attempted to draw in fans not just from the east but also the North. This of course was not their first preference for a geographical relationship. They approached another SFA team that had another part of the compass covered to draw in the fans that were simply loyal to were they were homed which, like the Phoenix had a creature from fantasy as a mascot. The West Gate Trolls. But even this lower league team wanted nothing to do with the then Hawks and shunned this merger proposal.

There is no other relevant teams with a geographical located fan base that has a fantasy creature to represent them so the Hawks resorted to merging with a cricket team.

the committee aka The Boys Club
Hold on just a second!

Are you telling me that I've been a part of 'The Boys Club' for the past 6 months?
Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

Wosh don’t forget I still need my SFA captains badge. I’ll let you know once we’ve updated our jumper so we can hook up the BYE FFC players with their team badge too. Thanks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the real boys club. Just the decoy to draw attention. But don’t tell anyone I told you.

The Boys Club haven’t been relevant in 5 season. It’s all about the “Nerd Club” these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back