Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makes for quite interesting reading.
We're mid-ladder for scores against, but worryingly we're 17th at scoring ourselves.
It doesn't say whether we're getting fewer shots on goal during this time, or whether we're less accurate. Number of inside 50's during that time would help too. Might point to where we're falling away at the end of quarters.
Funny thing on this from the weekend - the 2s had shots after the siren in each of the four quarters (though the last one was wasted by Crocker who played on).

Not sure if there is a discussion elsewhere but terrible to hear about sticks snd braddles financial issues. Sounds like Fraser Brown is owed some money. Sadly trumpeted on the front page of the H/S, but a horrible situation for 2 loyal absolute greats.

Hoping that they can find solutions that works for all parties.

Geez. Talk about predatory lending practices.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well look I've always been of the opinion that if you're gonna go out on a limb at that sort of coin & that's the only way anyone's gonna loan you the money...probs best to wait until you got a bit more coin behind ya

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What decent KPP are avail to draft? How is BSOS going? Cripps Jr? etc...
We signed Jessie Glass-McCasker to our Carlton VFL side.. would be a smooth transition if so

Not sure what's happened to BSOS. Kicked 3 in the Bullants first game but hasn't been seen since.
I think he injured.
Looked on Bullants team sheet last weekend and not played.

Glass-McCasker looks a no brainer if we have more than one pick in MSRD as he can help in ruck and key back too and played with some of our boys.
Ben Silvagni still injured and not named again.

Found this from a few weeks back in VFL team news.

"Northern Bullants have suffered a double blow for their trip to Sydney, with Danny Hughes (personal) and Ben Silvagni (elbow, three weeks) ruled out and former Casey back-up ruckman Andrew Courtney to make his Smithy’s VFL debut"

I think this would be week three so probably return for them next week.

Happy Mother's Day to Baggr Mums

All mums❣️
Nah
We are Carlton.... :sneaky:
Give I Love You GIF by Jimmy Arca

What makes Charlie Curnow tick? Out of all our players, he's the one I'd like to have some beers and a yap to.
Watch him on game day and after shots at goal, he is a strange cat. Intense, trance like, totally removes himself mentally from everyone else and the occasion itself. (reminds me of The Good Doctor)
Ed, on the other hand, is the complete opposite.
Anyone else beside Percy, who apparently is a neighbor, know him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back