Universal Love The Crows add FIVE new sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps we should sponsor port so then they can have our logo on the front of their jumper too

Remember when some Port fans thought they were getting a bumper deal with Red Bull because Travis Boak started wearing a Red Bull cap but it turned out his management had just signed some personal ambassador deal with Red Bull that meant he has to wear a Red Bull cap when ever he makes public appearances...

He’s also apparently still their captain according to Red Bull’s website (https://www.redbull.com/pk-en/athlete/travis-boak) so that’s a bit unlucky for Ollie Wines who has to wait yet another year in the wings serving his apprenticeship before taking over his long groomed role of captain ;)

So this means are players will be going to mcDonald's to attract kids there, those kids will think that thier football heroes are telling them mcdonalds is food. When it is
not. Mcdonalds is probably one of the single biggest factors in child mental health.

You could call this hoaring.

So this means are players will be going to mcDonald's to attract kids there, those kids will think that thier football heroes are telling them mcdonalds is food. When it is
not. Mcdonalds is probably one of the single biggest factors in child mental health.

You could call this hoaring.
Maccas is not one of the biggest factors in child mental health... but agree as a country fast food is a major factor on the poor health of Australians in general & the cost of health care.

We do have an issue with how the fast food chains are able to easily associate themselves with kids in elite sport... but no different the issue of betting agencies with adults.

Australia needs to think about our advertising rules that allows this to happen so easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever is said about Fagan and Chapman in overseeing the football department, their work from a commercial pov has been above par, especially in comparison to predecessors.
Will give our GM of Commercial Paul Bauer some kudos for his expanded role over the last 3-4 yrs especially . Nice work Potsie !

Maccas is not one of the biggest factors in child mental health... but agree as a country fast food is a major factor on the poor health of Australians in general & the cost of health care.

We do have an issue with how the fast food chains are able to easily associate themselves with kids in elite sport... but no different the issue of betting agencies with adults.

Australia needs to think about our advertising rules that allows this to happen so easily.

It actually is.

Do the study. On the chemicals in thier food, what they do to the endocrine system, which plays apart in moods and what they do the neoroligical system. Mcdonalds is pure poison.

The science is really clear

It actually is.

Do the study. On the chemicals in thier food, what they do to the endocrine system, which plays apart in moods and what they do the neoroligical system. Mcdonalds is pure poison.

The science is really clear
Look I'm anti-maccas, but to say it's a major cause of mental health is a nonsense. It's a bigger factor on obese kids & adults.

We have far bigger issues causing mental health.

The problems stem from this misguided perception of choice.

The extreme purveyors of choice completely ignore the overwhelming advantage fast food and snack food companies have over your every day human.

But try telling that firstly to your local pollie and secondly to the general public.

Look I'm anti-maccas, but to say it's a major cause of mental health is a nonsense. It's a bigger factor on obese kids & adults.

We have far bigger issues causing mental health.
I'm a regular at the Lucas town centre Maccas drive through whenever I'm in Ballarat....

Only for their coffee which is quite good......the burgers are total crap.

I'm a regular at the Lucas town centre Maccas drive through whenever I'm in Ballarat....

Only for their coffee which is quite good......the burgers are total crap.
I don't drink coffee, so I have no reason to visit. I haven't eaten at Maccas since the 1990's when I grabbed some chips because I needed something to eat after a big night out.

We have so many great healthier & tastier take away food options & I have never been a fan of terrible fast food.

Whatever is said about Fagan and Chapman in overseeing the football department, their work from a commercial pov has been above par, especially in comparison to predecessors.
This stuff... as the big horse in a two horse race my niece could win at this stuff.

Unless you're winning at football, or at least translating all those resources into success once a decade or so, it's completely meaningless.

What's the point of coming top 4 on the financial ladder and translating that to 12th on the actual ladder?

Our priorities are clearly gone to s**t having a banker in charge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back