Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, how can that bloke be the head writer of the herald sun? He's not articulate, he's rude, he's not impressionable. They sure have moved down from Sheahen. Robinson will never be as respected as Mike Sheahen was/is.

Honestly, how can that bloke be the head writer of the herald sun? He's not articulate, he's rude, he's not impressionable. They sure have moved down from Sheahen. Robinson will never be as respected as Mike Sheahen was/is.

Heathen, Blasphemer, Unbeliever! May the curse of tortured metaphors, and illogical punctuation, be upon thee.

garycoleman.jpg

Has there ever been a man more suited to a position than Dear Leader to Chief Football Writer for The Herald Sun?

The flow of adjectives in The Announcement article linked above does indeed do homage...and frankly brought me to tears.

Robbo,,,,your career has been one of destiny, and like all your now new underlings,,,i salute you.

The, Christmas Party, will be, big.

I wonder, which fair lady, will be offered to the Great One, to consecrate his reign and produce many father-son, recruits?

The, Christmas Party, will be, big.

I wonder, which fair lady, will be offered to the Great One, to consecrate his reign and produce many father-son, recruits?

Hun will surely run a poll,

Who has the sexiest Dear Leader?

A) North Korea

B) Herald Sun

Votes: 1

Results:

North Korea 0%

Herald Sun 100%

I don't think, North Korea could, compete in an Arms, Race with the, Great One, either.

Dearest, Leader, after, a night, at the, Old Bar, is, slower, more noticeable, yet twice as, potent, as any Drone, killing, program.

The great one was in fine form at his coronation and official reception dinner last night.

The Reign of Robbo the first , has begun.

Newly crowned King Robbo of Herald Sun land , had all the ladies kneeling before the him , placing his sword upon their shoulders , and he was overheard remarking , on more than one occassion , "How good it is to be the King"

If you want to get anywhere in Robbos kingdom , one must be prepared to kneel before him and often.

King Robbo decreed to all of his loyal subjects that an era of change was upon us , and he let it be known that it was Gerard Whatley who played a significant role in helping him achieve the monarchy.

Though later in the evening poor Gerard Whatley , nearly keeled over when King Robbo asked him , "So how do you like the Black Caviar dip Gerard"

The Official portrait that was handed out at the end of the night to those in attendance.

robbo1.jpg

CARD THIS CLOWN!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back