Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
League Teams went up a few notches prior to round 1 when Robbo graced them with his presence for a brief period. :rainbow:
With diet coke in hand.

Coke

A rookie error brother.

The words coke/Diet Coke, are always prefaced by Bourbon n'/Bundy n'/ any other spirit or liqueur n'.

Surely by now it's merely implied. Probably puts bourbon in his corn flakes.

Yes, probably not. I've posted this once before in reference to TGO but it bears repeating, in reference to "The Kramer" painting episode:

MRS.ARMSTRONG: I sense great vulnerability. A man-child crying out for love, an innocent orphan in the post-modern world.
MR. ARMSTRONG: I see a parasite. A sexually depraved miscreant, who is seeking to gratify only his most basic and immediate urges.
MRS.ARMSTRONG: His struggles, are man's struggles. He lifts my spirit!
MR. ARMSTRONG: He is a loathsome, offensive brute, yet I can't look away.
MRS.ARMSTRONG: He transcends time and space.
MR. ARMSTRONG: He sickens me.
MRS.ARMSTRONG: I love it.
MR. ARMSTRONG: Me too.

Genius Brother Moogerfooger.

Indeed I challenge all unbelievers to look away, if they dare.

33ue96u.jpg

I think adjust the quote at the bottom to a passage from the book of TGO and that is a stubbie holder for the ages

North keep letting me down. I wish I supported the mighty Bulldogs :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. ESSENDON

The Bombers are in for a long season if they “have hit the wall” after four games. For the competition’s sake, let’s hope it’s an excuse for Saturday night and not reality. The fact is Essendon’s best quarter was the third when it could have laid down and it wasn’t hitting the wall then. Essendon isn’t great on the road and tired bodies didn’t help on Saturday, but God help us if the wall stands strong for the next 18 games.

"For the competition's sake..." Pfft. Who, apart from Essendon fans, gives a toss if the cheating druggies have hit the wall?

3. ESSENDON

The Bombers are in for a long season if they “have hit the wall” after four games. For the competition’s sake, let’s hope it’s an excuse for Saturday night and not reality. The fact is Essendon’s best quarter was the third when it could have laid down and it wasn’t hitting the wall then. Essendon isn’t great on the road and tired bodies didn’t help on Saturday, but God help us if the wall stands strong for the next 18 games.

"For the competition's sake..." Pfft. Who, apart from Essendon fans, gives a toss if the cheating druggies have hit the wall?

0adb2fe2afec293ae4428f54f3080ba7.jpg

3. ESSENDON

TGO cares deeply about all the Victorian clubs as a good footy loving Victorian should.

It's one of the many, many great qualities we minions love about Him.

So take your dark, disturbing negative energy and drown it in a slab of something vile like XXXX ale and rid yourself of this disappointing attitude.

Not happy when Scott asks Richo for his opinion because hes played the game before.

TGO had a long and decorated career back in His wild youth.

the brutal Bendigo (I'm pretty sure) football league was His battlefield and He fought courageously every minute of every game.

A true warrior was He.

TGO was asleep on the couch and missed the start of the Good Friday match after having "a big lunch".
Praise.

And during the third quarter he is risen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back