Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

"Dideee ear yestaday? Did-he-hear-on-Sunday? That there's trouble, brewing here for him. Bucoz, u- (sigh, pause),,, Ben-Ben's notta, Bensnotta, ayum, ah-ah-ah-an extroverted coach anyway. But when yourwere watchin that performance yestaday, ya-oh, ah-ah, it's's not coaching, Gerard, but it's human mahmotion. Show something. Okay, show something, cos ya players aren't. Isslike-eh, itsslikeeenew, annymonly- I might be only guessing here, Gerard, but to put in a performance like that,,,the heart had gawn. The heart had fallen out of the club, the team."
Are you sure that this was TGO and not Eight Ace?

Did any other mere mortals notice TGO's new hairstyle?

To the naive eye it was a missed spot when shaving, but in fact it goes a lot deeper than that. I'm hearing that it will be the trend this summer.

Gave Caro another whack last night on 360 -=accusing her of accusing him of ‘barracking’ for Hird for coach.

Gave Caro another whack last night on 360 -=accusing her of accusing him of ‘barracking’ for Hird for coach.

Woe unto those who accuse TGO of barracking* for anyone 😡

*12 pages per day on Essington in the HUN must never be misconstrued as "barracking". This is wisdom.

Brothers and Acolytes, I’m am looking forward to tonight’s slermon. With the service pushed back to 9:15, TGO should well and truly have entered his zen like state and impart wisdom unadulterated by the social norms of truth or reason. It will be a time to rejoice.

Brothers and Acolytes, I’m am looking forward to tonight’s slermon. With the service pushed back to 9:15, TGO should well and truly have entered his zen like state and impart wisdom unadulterated by the social norms of truth or reason. It will be a time to rejoice.
Every night is like this Brother…TGO prepares to the minute with the blessed sacraments each and every day.

Fox Footy retained in order to allow TGO to continue to impart his wisdom upon us - praise
Not spoken of but an ongoing media vehicle for TGO has been the pivotal issue in AFL media deals for some years now.

MV5BNzBhNTI2MjItM2ZhMC00N2YxLWI1M2MtNzY0NWYzZjlmNGNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY5ODM3Mw@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So......He hath sought sanctification for the Two Cent Thug on 360...who hast felt the wrath of the Lord of the Smashed Heart as did TGO.

Wilst the Nerdling raise the banner of the Mad Dog....or wilst he squirm in suplication neath the knee of GTO...and his Squire...the Two Cent Thug Sir Wallis?

Last edited:
So......He hath sought sanctification for the Two Cent Thug on 360...who hast felt the wrath of the Lord of the Smashed Heart as did TGO.

Wilst the Nerdling raise the banner of the Mad Dog....or wilst he squirm in suplication neath the knee of GTO...and his Squire...the Two Cent Thug Sir Wallis?
Alas! Brother.
I have forgotten thine pledge and servitude and failed to tend mine ears to the sermon of TGO on this most auspicious of nights.
Would thoust spare me the pvnishment of naivety and regale a humble fool such as myself with the teachings cast down this day...

Ie. What did he say tonight?

Breaking news from Robbo - Newsflash from outer space: James Hird has now publicly announced he is all in on going for the Essendon job. LOL.

19e17670-7335-11ec-bb9e-ca4096c70834

If TGO can pull this off it will be his greatest triumph miracle.

d4178ea8ae03143349e65c44a79de011

Last edited:
View attachment 1506542
I am constantly excited by the Twitter machine which alludes (good word that) to TGO trending, but alas when I click on said link I am taken to meaningless drivel about some UK ⚽️ player rather than scripture from our Saviour
that happens quite often actually

Remove this Banner Ad

Back