The Cult!

Remove this Banner Ad

IAMDASH

All Australian
Mar 7, 2001
Melbourne
If you want air-guitar, you got it. I have just purchased the best of THE CULT. Fair dinkum if this is not one of the greatest rockbands to grace this earth then I'll be buggered. It is just wall to wall masive riffs with massive lead breaks(I am even trying to sound like I know what I am talking about). Astbury has powerful vocals. Sensational. Does anyone else here love THE CULT? Standout tracks - obviously incl. She Sells Sanctuary, Firewoman, Wildflower, Wild Hearted Son. Coming Down, Spiritwalker, Little Devil, Spiritwalker, Revolution. Look I could go on and on. Geez forgot Love Removal Machine. Its just come on. Does anyone have their most recent release? Is it any good? Hopefully it is more amp fuelled power rock. Hard to write a resume with this sort of stuff causing your ears to haemorrhage. (Can I be anymore cliched? - me thinks not). Anyway for those who have it congratulations. Those that don't put an order in to Santa. A bargain for just $20.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN!

The Cult rule. I only missed on BDO since 94 and it happened to be the one they were at, still spewing about it.

Have you heard their new album? Just wondering if it is any good.

Originally posted by Blues_Brat
The Cult rule. I only missed on BDO since 94 and it happened to be the one they were at, still spewing about it.

Have you heard their new album? Just wondering if it is any good.

Thumbs up.

Saw them at BDO, and they were really good (although they were cliched as all hell!)

From the first moment I heard Lil' Devil I was hooked on the Electric album.

Gotta love Ian Astbury's purring vocals on Wild Flower even if they borrowed way too heavily from AC/DC on that track.

I got to see them at BDO and I thought they were awesome.

I haven't heard the new album though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back