Live Event The Dean Gore Cup - Cheat Grounders vs Power Stance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulz, you one of those older tiger fan who took some decent beatings over the decades I assume, :thumbsu:
Yes old enough to remember how s**t the Cats were before its little drug fueled 5 year run of success.

Still young enough to enjoy the many years of failure that lay ahead for you as well:thumbsu:

Oh we have an even better Rioli, ready to inflict even more anquish upon you and the other handbaggers, than you're obviously suffering now, enjoy.:moustache:

Yes old enough to remember how s**t the Cats were before its little drug fueled 5 year run of success.

Still young enough to enjoy the many years of failure that lay ahead for you as well:thumbsu:

Oh we have an even better Rioli, ready to inflict even more anquish upon you and the other handbaggers, than you're obviously suffering now, enjoy.:moustache:
I’m hearing drugs are very common in the Biitchmond camp... I’ll go deeper into this soon enough. in regards to Rioli for Richmond yes he is more of a footballer then the recen retired one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back