Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Thanks Froggy, good find.

How lucky that girl is she's not dead and the police insisted on going in even if she will have a lot of trauma to deal with. He could be a fit for the guy on the bridge, absolutely.
I feel like the photo of the guy on the bridge seems a lot older almost grandpa like.

The picture of one of the girls is so eerie given it was taken so close to when they were murdered, just gives me chills seeing them.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I feel like the photo of the guy on the bridge seems a lot older almost grandpa like.

The picture of one of the girls is so eerie given it was taken so close to when they were murdered, just gives me chills seeing them.
Agree, he does look a lot older but the more recent sketch takes quite a few years off and looks more like this guy who's just been arrested.

There's a couple of theories around that there might have been two men responsible, one younger. I have no idea but one was enough to trap them because he was approaching from the open end of the bridge and they were at the end where the trail finished.

FR0GGY

Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Agree, he does look a lot older but the more recent sketch takes quite a few years off and looks more like this guy who's just been arrested.

There's a couple of theories around that there might have been two men responsible, one younger. I have no idea but one was enough to trap them because he was approaching from the open end of the bridge and they were at the end where the trail finished.
I still can’t work out why they haven’t released better images, video and audio which they no doubt have as you couldn’t get a sketch from anything we’ve been shown.
I just don’t get what advantage there is of keeping stuff hidden now.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I still can’t work out why they haven’t released better images, video and audio which they no doubt have as you couldn’t get a sketch from anything we’ve been shown.
There were also eye witnesses that saw a man lurking about on the day, one witness to a guy leaving the area in a hurry after it happened. I think the second sketch is made up of those.

FR0GGY

Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
There were also eye witnesses that saw a man lurking about on the day, one witness to a guy leaving the area in a hurry after it happened. I think the second sketch is made up of those.
I thought I read somewhere the police admitted to not divulging everything for some reason.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He has some tattoos of young girls, one girl the internetz says looks like Libby. There's also some strange social media posting by Chadwell about sleeping under a bridge, chasing a redhead and crying a lot.

He's not young either, he's 42yo and outdoorsy.

Wosh

Super Moderator
May 27, 2007
Melboooorne
AFL Club
West Coast
He has some tattoos of young girls, one girl the internetz says looks like Libby. There's also some strange social media posting by Chadwell about sleeping under a bridge, chasing a redhead and crying a lot.

The things I want to say about this **** would likely get me an infraction and a board ban.
He certainly resembles the police sketch and is obviously cruel and vicious enough to do such a thing, I hope it’s him purely so the families get some sort of answers.

FR0GGY

Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC

Be interesting to find the tattoo artist and find out when the girls pictures were done.

Wosh

Super Moderator
May 27, 2007
Melboooorne
AFL Club
West Coast
I’ve been keeping an eye on this case since it happened, like the Claremont killer, just hoping the victims get some justice and peace. Especially anyone who does these things to children, I just want them in jail and suffering or even better the death sentence. Whether this is ‘down the hill’ guy or not he has forfeited his right to ever walk in society again the POS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
True crime garage guys have just put up a two part podcast regarding this guy (chadwell) possible suspect in Delphi case
Thanks, I had a look last night to see if TRG had done anything yet. The Captain sounds almost obsessed with this case, hooked him I think because it's so frustrating and unique. Two kids who knew this guy was dangerous and they were in trouble, with the courage to video him and leave it behind for their family, for us all to see who it was and we haven't been able to find him yet.

Chunky09

Club Legend
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Thanks, I had a look last night to see if TRG had done anything yet. The Captain sounds almost obsessed with this case, hooked him I think because it's so frustrating and unique. Two kids who knew this guy was dangerous and they were in trouble, with the courage to video him and leave it behind for their family, for us all to see who it was and we haven't been able to find him yet.
Yeah must be incredibly frustrating for all involved, thought with all they had they’d have caught the bastid by now.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He can be seen walking early in this clip, leg chains might affect his gait but it looks similar to the man on the bridge.

imho

Senior List
Dec 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
all round, THE best fit to date,
and caught red handed in the act of a similar crime
... chadwell ticks all the boxes, IMHO.
investigators to get their ducks in a row now.

Chunky09

Club Legend
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
all round, THE best fit to date,
and caught red handed in the act of a similar crime
... chadwell ticks all the boxes, IMHO.
investigators to get their ducks in a row now.
That’s so lucky those cops came back to his place, this POS needs a lifetime of getting his a$$ handed to him

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Only if that video went for a bit longer or better focus
The guy on the bridge speaks with a relaxed and even tone of voice for someone with really bad intentions towards those girls, like the kind of psychopath whose heart rate doesn't go up in situations where anybody else's would be racing. Like Chadwell I think.

Remove this Banner Ad