Game Day The Discombobcatulation - Dogs vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haydn Crozier's 100th career game today (31st in RW&B). Well done young man. He gets better every week.

Toby McLean is into the side for Caleb Daniel (hamstring). He's been challenged by Beveridge to have more impact.
No change for Geelong.

Last time they met was in Round 9 at Kardinia Alphabet Park. The Dogs were in with a show early in the last quarter but the Cats kicked the last 6 goals and on the back of incredible accuracy (21-7) it ended up a 44 point blowout 133-89.

The Dogs have changed a third of their side since then with Roberts, Libba, Daniel, Hayes, Gowers, Wallis and Lachie Young all out injured or in the VFL.

We should expect a better showing at Marvel but will it be enough to shock the Cats who have only lost two games all year? Right now they're the hardest team to beat in the AFL but we're not without a chance.

Go Dogs!

Will be interesting to see how we cover the loss of Caleb, whether we alter our game style slightly or try and plug Suckers/Williams into the role.
Can Trenners lessen the impact of Hawkins? He is going to need support imo, can we put enough defensive pressure on the Cats midfield for long enough?
Should show us if we are progressing as a team or not :cool:

Wallis kicked the first goal of the lqst quarter at SS last time, bridging the margin to around 9 points. They were very accurate that day, we werent and blew out later.

But a win isn't as impossible as you may think!

This was the week to roll out the "Sweet Wagon" BJS (Big Jordon Sweet) the only man on the list who
crests the 100 kg mark and therefore can own the "Big" title. The day of the decoy is upon us, a man
with a plan might still lose, but at least he has a plan.

Think we're a live chance tonight. Won the corresponding Marvel game last year and have been in it for a long way at recent matches at Geelong.

Win here and finals a real chance (I did the ladder predictor earlier in the week, with this game as a loss I had us missing the 8 on percentage only).

Massive game. Go Doggies.

We’re leadfooting it back from the Murray so I can get to this game.

Corowa Roos 16 - Wangaratta Magpies 93 when I left, guessing the Roos didn’t get up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be an interesting game, still in pleasant shock after we short circuited Port Adelaide and then Martha from MAFS allegedly elbowed Kochie, so I am quietly confident of a good showing tonight, good team selected, under the roof and 4 points is there for the Doggies.

Think we're a genuine chance here. The big guns in our side will have had this return match circled on their calender....just like me.
Should be brutal...Dunks, Bont and Macrae will have a big say in proceedings...

Lucky meal tonight:

I ordered a Chef Loaded Large Supreme pizza with 3 cheese stacker crust minus pineapple and added anchovies and capsicum from Dominos. I have never had Dominos pizza ever in my life. Ever. I hope I don't regret it or the final scores tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back