Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The act Essendon are hanging their hat on deals with legality of the Government action (ASADA in this case) not the correctness. Do'h Bombers. Middleton state ASADA had the legal right to perform their investigation due to it's purpose and conduct being lawful. Paraphrasing here a bit. None of the information they gathered was gathered illegally. Oh sh*t, Bombers cooked and done by the look of it.

The act Essendon are hanging their hat on deals with legality of the Government action (ASADA in this case) not the correctness. Do'h Bombers. Middleton state ASADA had the legal right to perform their investigation due to it's purpose and conduct being lawful. Paraphrasing here a bit. None of the information they gathered was gathered illegally. Oh sh*t, Bombers cooked and done by the look of it.
Middleton: ASADA is to be free from the influence of govt. Ministerial direction would be impliedly forbidden.

Live on the AFL site also, I am only listening because I am meant to be working.

No power of the state used by ASADA to compel Essendon to disclose information.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

infinite-yes-daniel-bryan.gif
flRWu.gif

I have no gifs lined up at the ready just in case...

Basically saying even if they're case was correct, he would have still found that they would have to answer the show cause notices. #cactushird
The applications of Mr Hird and Essendon are dismissed
Essendon to pay costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back