Conspiracy Theory The Federal Reserve & the Rothschilds

Remove this Banner Ad

Banks are a business, have always been a business. I don't know why you're all getting your knickers in a knot.

Because their not supposed to run the world without almost any moral restraints.....They buy people, countries & causes at their leisure.

Because their not supposed to run the world without almost any moral restraints.....They buy people, countries & causes at their leisure.
Sorry, but the New Atheists are apparently the current arbitrators of morality now.
I remember seeing an interview with Christopher Hitchens where he used several harsh words against the Banking cartels.
I'm reasonably sure he was sober at the time.

Last edited:

Sorry, but the New Atheists are apparently the current arbitrators of morality now.
I remember seeing an interview with Christopher Hitchens where he used several harsh words against the Banking cartels.

Which US President or Fed Reserve chairman is/was an atheist? Guys like Rockefeller, Trump were/are practicing evangelists and fraudsters like Belfort and Madoff were practicing jews. But you do not seem to understand that greed is not exclusive to ones faith. We are all greedy its the extent that matters. Somehow you have linked atheism with greed and i have asked you this before that is it possible for Scandinavia to majority atheist and have such a great country? think before you post atleast.

17309337_1342605905826265_4868537735323326401_n.png

Look at the picture above, religious nations are the most corrupt nations. You may not like this fact and you will go bck to wiki and research scandinavian church members but you would be wrong. I am a citizen here and i know more than you do. Research on your own, scandinavia is 80 percent PLUS atheist or convinced atheists or non religious

Which US President or Fed Reserve chairman is/was an atheist? Guys like Rockefeller, Trump were/are practicing evangelists and fraudsters like Belfort and Madoff were practicing jews. But you do not seem to understand that greed is not exclusive to ones faith. We are all greedy its the extent that matters. Somehow you have linked atheism with greed and i have asked you this before that is it possible for Scandinavia to majority atheist and have such a great country? think before you post atleast.

View attachment 348187

Look at the picture above, religious nations are the most corrupt nations. You may not like this fact and you will go bck to wiki and research scandinavian church members but you would be wrong. I am a citizen here and i know more than you do. Research on your own, scandinavia is 80 percent PLUS atheist or convinced atheists or non religious

they are all Catholics (jesuit dominated)

with a few jewish front men

toers-of-Babel-Basel.jpg

Money & commensurate power owns & runs the World....Not conceited nuffies like Hitchens.

Private families own the banks

The board of governors is a government entity. The board members are appointed by the president. The board reports semi annually to Congress.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread but the conspiracy theories about the federal reserve being controlled by an evil elite few (usually jewish) is complete utter crap and is put to bed.

The board of governors is a government entity. The board members are appointed by the president. The board reports semi annually to Congress.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread but the conspiracy theories about the federal reserve being controlled by an evil elite few (usually jewish) is complete utter crap and is put to bed.

If you say so

But with out debt how do you create money supply?
Money is debt... you increase debt to increase money supply.

Those with the power to create debt via the banking system rule.

You're kidding? So I guess it was just a coincidence that JFK was hit around the time he was trying to change the reserve to be government owned. There has always been collusion between politics and money and this is just another one of those avenues in which both sides benefit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Report semi-annually?

They struggle to report who they lend massive amounts of money to:

A short history lesson, parallels between Jackson, Lincoln, McKinley, Kennedy and Trump taking on the banks:
FWIW I think the Kennedy assassination was unrelated to the Federal Reserve (quite a misnomer BTW) issue and most likely due to his clashes with the CIA, although the points about Jackson and the previous three murdered presidents seem reasonable.

Didn't know where else to put this, so decided on here as the best option for reasons that will become obvious.

If you wanted proof that while Chomsky is dead right on most things, but dead wrong on both the Fed Reserve, 9/11 & now Syria.....Then here it is.

And why I hear you ask?.....Because this bloke is nothing other than a Zionist stoolie & gate-keeper......That's why.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back