FTA-TV The Flash

Not a bad start.

They dropped one hell of a spoiler of a future battle that I need in my life.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Enjoyed that episode
The storyline is interesting
Also Jessica Parker Kennedy is hot as *
Could stare at her all day

Enjoyed that episode
The storyline is interesting
Also Jessica Parker Kennedy is hot as ****
Could stare at her all day

I was reading up on her funny to find she is 6 years old than Gustin.

Most notable is her work on Black Sails which I cant link here but lets just say it would make Nyssa proud.

I did find this random video online and was a bit wowed at how stunning she looked for a night out, I mean without the professional make up etc, just a natural beauty. She also seems incredibly nice and down to earth especially to these drainers.

I was reading up on her funny to find she is 6 years old than Gustin.

Most notable is her work on Black Sails which I cant link here but lets just say it would make Nyssa proud.

I did find this random video online and was a bit wowed at how stunning she looked for a night out, I mean without the professional make up etc, just a natural beauty. She also seems incredibly nice and down to earth especially to these drainers.

Pwoah
That smile

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Who downloads anymore? Just stream it
Force of habit that I can't get out of. Also nice having an archive of content on my media server that I can go back to at any stage.
Theoretically I should be watching this legally, given that I have Foxtel but I'm just to engrained in old behaviours

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
A few seasons ago
"Never travel back in time, the slightest insignificant change can create entirely new realities"

This season
"Actually turns out its okay sometimes (because plot), and we're just going to keep my daughter from the future here for a while and hope she never says anything significant"

A few seasons ago
"Never travel back in time, the slightest insignificant change can create entirely new realities"

This season
"Actually turns out its okay sometimes (because plot), and we're just going to keep my daughter from the future here for a while and hope she never says anything significant"
If she’s here the whole season then yeah it looks stupid

They also seem to be ramming up the Iris the reporter story to make her relevant

* even her daughters over her

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
The best thing Iris has ever done in this show is wear that “cricket vest”

Back