The food and wine thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be time for you to take back the trousers in your relationship.
There is a body of thought suggesting, if the good lady has the trousers, you’re in with a chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I go to Costco and buy in bulk. It’s very good quality.

I'd go to the farm and go in on half a cow with a mate. You know the cow has led a good life and has been humanely slaughtered. You can tell the difference with the meat too.

Cue the fat spider (Obese Arachnid) to tell us we are doing it all wrong :p

Cue the fat spider (Obese Arachnid) to tell us we are doing it all wrong :p
Ok then.:moustache:

My own lamb is as good as I've ever had in general. Yes I'm biased, I also get it hung for a min 2 weeks & prepare it better than I did when I got s**t store bought stuff. Think it comes down to the breed to, a lot of stuff you get from the stores are Merino wethers. So a wool sheep.

Beef wise I'm a porterhouse or T-Bone man. I find Scotch & eye tender but lacking flavour.
The only exception to this for me was getting King Island rib eye, gorgeous.

Rump is my fav cut for curries, stews etc.

But yeah it's T-Bone or porter for me. I still have teeth, which is rare for our breed :D, so taste over tenderness for me.

Ok then.:moustache:

My own lamb is as good as I've ever had in general. Yes I'm biased, I also get it hung for a min 2 weeks & prepare it better than I did when I got s**t store bought stuff. Think it comes down to the breed to, a lot of stuff you get from the stores are Merino wethers. So a wool sheep.

Beef wise I'm a porterhouse or T-Bone man. I find Scotch & eye tender but lacking flavour.
The only exception to this for me was getting King Island rib eye, gorgeous.

Rump is my fav cut for curries, stews etc.

But yeah it's T-Bone or porter for me. I still have teeth, which is rare for our breed, so taste over tenderness for me.

That’s why I love you my favourite fat spider.....never change :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back