FTA-TV The Footy Show - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I really enjoyed watching Kerr as a footballer but that interview did not exactly fill me with confidence that he is on top of everything now...

That was very uncomfortable to watch.

It was like watching an interview of celebrity rehab on MTV with Dr. Drew where they are in complete denial of any problem.

It was amazing to see his eyes light up when talking of the 10 year reunion coming up and the chance to have a crack again with old mates.

Should be one hell of a reunion. Lol

what happened?
Whenever he was asked about his behaviour off field or drugs he said "well you know i would have a few beers and then things would escalate and I would get myself into trouble." Whenever anything came up he blamed it on drinking but when asked if he would stop drinking he said "no I wont do that."

but with his sister playing in the WC you'd think he could have waited for a more appropriate time.[/QUO

Most people wouldn't even know there is a women's WC on , let alone his sister plays in the team haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup, exactly same opinions as the ones above re. the Kerr interview. Dunno why he did it in the first place, was extremely uncomfortable from the beginning, his demeanor, laughing/grinning through it, not giving direct answers "Did you do drugs while you were a player at WC?" "Not really" o_O- just not a good look.

^^so this

Armitage bagging BJ for losing his hair when he himself is losing his - total flog.

And Jim once again telling "Arma" how good-looking he is (and then the audience) - wtf!?!

Must be Greek night on TFS tonight. Nick, Nick and Nick off.

Nicky Dal
Nicky Riewoldt
and
Nicky off

Actually, look out for one of our very own posters will be in the audience tonight...look for "Shell".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back