Mega Thread The Former Player Thread: Part 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick Oxlong

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
10 disposals and zero impact on the scoreboard last week. Gary is still a weekly proposition.
Yeah ok, so his 10 disposals did not contribute to a win against the pies? The 5 marks mattered not? He can kick 3 goals in a game, we as a team struggle to kick 2 in a half! He must be struggling to deal with the fact his new team has 8 points and sitting at the pointy end, while our super dominant forward pack just sit back and smile at their lofty contributions!

Biscut

All Australian
Jun 22, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
I, as a Geelong supporter can only comment on Garrys 2 games for us. If I knew how to do a ‘Gif’ it would be a cat licking the cream.

How’s Thurlow tracking? I loved him at the cats.

Caj

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2004
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Still think it's too early to write off Hanners

Perhaps an extended break might be what he needs to get his body right?

stevie26

Club Legend
Mar 3, 2016
SE Asia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney women's team
Anybody have any info about Deano's start to his coaching career? How is his team tracking?

S120

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
Reactions: RW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sunnybrook Farm
Nothing would surprise me if he ended up at another club. Foote struggled to have full seasons in his time at the Swans. Probably not at our club though.

BloodySwan

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Hope he goes well but sadly I think his AFL career is over unfortunately (I hope I’m wrong). Could’ve been anything!
He achieved more in his career than many players before and after. He also tasted more success than some of the best defenders of the game like Roos

Top Bottom