Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the first actual boxer he fights will be Kovalev. Just waiting a little longer, maybe see him stopped again before going that route. JP has very little though and he's making millions beating even less skilled (or simply washed) guys.

Never paid for a JP fight but I won't even stream them anymore. Theyre agreed spars, nothing more. Sure he knocked anderson down but they werent there to hurt each other. He stops diaz via cuts, spoiler alert

Loma swept the championship rounds. Guy starts way too slow though. Hope he fights Haney next but he'll be 4 or 5 rounds down before he gets going and by then itll be over really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hate towards JP really is something. Very few give the guy any credit.
Anderson looked pretty damn sharp for 47, and he recently beat a decent boxer?

Assuming you’re not referring to Tito ha ha, but yes he looked great against Chavez, Paul really deserves credit. Like I always say boxing fans should be glad he’s boxing and not playing table tennis

Anderson Silva at 47 . Jake surely fights a ranked boxer in his weight class and builds into top 15 to 10. Or am I way off.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Way off.

Tommy fury, Nate Diaz, Ksi these are the kind of guys Jake Paul will fight and good on him. He is making millions doing something he loves.

If/when (probably never) he fights a professional boxer at his weight division who is still current and half decent (doesn’t even have to be a top 20 guy) he will get destroyed. As in knocked out within first couple of rounds.

Anderson Silva at 47 . Jake surely fights a ranked boxer in his weight class and builds into top 15 to 10. Or am I way off.

Top 15?! Hes an average boxer. That isn't a bad thing, none of us are that good. But you'd have to scroll a few pages down on boxrec to find a guy he beats...

Hes making millions against top 400 guys. Why go top 40?

Top 15?! Hes an average boxer. That isn't a bad thing, none of us are that good. But you'd have to scroll a few pages down on boxrec to find a guy he beats...

Hes making millions against top 400 guys. Why go top 40?

So test himself. ! Fight a seasoned fighter around his ranking. Is he ranked .

Way off.

Tommy fury, Nate Diaz, Ksi these are the kind of guys Jake Paul will fight and good on him. He is making millions doing something he loves.

If/when (probably never) he fights a professional boxer at his weight division who is still current and half decent (doesn’t even have to be a top 20 guy) he will get destroyed. As in knocked out within first couple of rounds.

I’d be impressed if he beat Tommy Fury, he’s boxed his whole life and is young, that would be a good effort

Frank Warren has now declared that he expects to make Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk for the undisputed WBA, WBC, IBF & WBO heavyweight world titles in either late February or early March as there “no politics involved” between either parties.

1D4BD0CA-3E91-4228-ADE3-05AE4C2508E7.jpeg

I’m slightly concerned for Tyson, in terms of his mental health.
Multiple videos of him recently looking off his head on coke. Has lost his temper very easily in interviews.

I think he has realised if he retires he will end up back in a terrible place.

Frank Warren has now declared that he expects to make Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk for the undisputed WBA, WBC, IBF & WBO heavyweight world titles in either late February or early March as there “no politics involved” between either parties.

View attachment 1546908
God i hope Delboy chins him. Such a needless fight, be funny to ruin all plans for wasting peoples time being a w***er. Hes lost all his good will for stepping up against wilder in my eyes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back