news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

* me he never gets associated with it because he's nice but Whittakers arguably the real BMF on the roster. Like campaigners fought every single middleweight and on the planet lol
Definitely not spoken about enough. You can do MMAth through most of the current MW division due to Whittaker having fought almost all of them.

What a crap fight card tomorrow

"Yeah cant go out this arvo babe, the big Blanchfield fight is on"
In comparison to next week's card, this one is outstanding! I'm interested in seeing Blanchfield, but match-up wise and based on Fiorot's weigh-in, it will be pretty one-sided anyway. Ruziboev/Dumas could be interesting, and looking forward to Aslan, a young fighter on a bit of run, looking to avenge his only loss so far.

In comparison to next week's card, this one is outstanding! I'm interested in seeing Blanchfield, but match-up wise and based on Fiorot's weigh-in, it will be pretty one-sided anyway. Ruziboev/Dumas could be interesting, and looking forward to Aslan, a young fighter on a bit of run, looking to avenge his only loss so far.
This weeks card is horrific. Dont really want to hear mma fans claim boxings on the way down when this is every bit as bad as any televised boxing card...

Its up against wrestlemania so makes sense they don't clash big events. I look at every card for betting opportunities but not enthused for anything here. Truly awful

Sadly yesterday's crap card got a $2M gate. These s**t cards will be the norm until fans vote with their feet. Lewis v Namiscento (spelling?) main event in st louis too. Bloody hell

This weeks card is horrific. Dont really want to hear mma fans claim boxings on the way down when this is every bit as bad as any televised boxing card...

Its up against wrestlemania so makes sense they don't clash big events. I look at every card for betting opportunities but not enthused for anything here. Truly awful

Sadly yesterday's crap card got a $2M gate. These s**t cards will be the norm until fans vote with their feet. Lewis v Namiscento (spelling?) main event in st louis too. Bloody hell
At least Nascimento is on a winning streak, albeit an unconvincing one. Already looks a far better card than this week's though.

* me he never gets associated with it because he's nice but Whittakers arguably the real BMF on the roster. Like campaigners fought every single middleweight and on the planet lol

Whittaker would have to be one of the most universally liked fighters currently. Fights them all, is tough and skilled and a good bloke too, he’s leaving a hell of a legacy that’s for sure.

Whittaker would have to be one of the most universally liked fighters currently. Fights them all, is tough and skilled and a good bloke too, he’s leaving a hell of a legacy that’s for sure.
Would be kinda funny if he won the belt back, he hasn't got anyone left to fight 😂 under the presumption he takes the belt off DDP or Izzy he can only fight the other then hes done basically lol

Would be kinda funny if he won the belt back, he hasn't got anyone left to fight 😂 under the presumption he takes the belt off DDP or Izzy he can only fight the other then hes done basically lol

I think we see Whittaker v Izzy at some point again, I know it’s 2-0 but it might make sense if they both win their next ones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we see Whittaker v Izzy at some point again, I know it’s 2-0 but it might make sense if they both win their next ones
Maybe, if Izzy loses to DDP he's gonna surely have to beat a stack of guys to get another shot. Izzy loses I'd put serious money on him going up to LHW to chase that belt..

Maybe, if Izzy loses to DDP he's gonna surely have to beat a stack of guys to get another shot. Izzy loses I'd put serious money on him going up to LHW to chase that belt..

Yeah a change in weight class can get you up there pretty quick. Izzy v Rob would sell down here though of course, I don't know if that would be a consideration or not.

Yeah a change in weight class can get you up there pretty quick. Izzy v Rob would sell down here though of course, I don't know if that would be a consideration or not.
To be fair Strickland vs a woke politician would sell out the MCG here.

So again, absolutely terrible card this weekend. But it will be interesting to see how Germaine de Randamie returns after nearly 4 years off. Long lay-off, gave birth last year, 39 years old; but if she's not fallen off a cliff (which would be more than reasonable), she's comfortably better than the rest of the bantamweight division.

So again, absolutely terrible card this weekend. But it will be interesting to see how Germaine de Randamie returns after nearly 4 years off. Long lay-off, gave birth last year, 39 years old; but if she's not fallen off a cliff (which would be more than reasonable), she's comfortably better than the rest of the bantamweight division.
Yeesh. I envy you somehow caring about this. I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than watch that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back