The Greens

Remove this Banner Ad

And yet few of the people I know that are saying this are remotely conservative.

But of course, once you've safely branded someone you can sleep soundly can't you mate.
No i said it was a conservative talking point.

They treat being held accountable for ther actions like being the victims in an abusive relationship.

Like I said I've watched lectures in the last 12 months where some old academic dudes are well over the line without any consequences for themselves so I call bullshit

If the university has the power to dangle a few words over the head of staff then staff need more collective power.

It is all about collective power.
Sure. Doesn’t invalidate the experience of my academic pals.

Nothing’s black and white.

Never ceases to amuse me how the anti-binary crowd are so keen to divide the whole into either non-binary or non-non-binary.

No i said it was a conservative talking point.

They treat being held accountable for ther actions like being the victims in an abusive relationship.

Like I said I've watched lectures in the last 12 months where some old academic dudes are well over the line without any consequences for themselves so I call bullshit
Same thing. You’ve branded them, by association, with conservatives, so where some nuance might be in order, you’ve instead put any progressives who happen to differ with your utopian progressivism in a nice safe box, where they don’t trouble you.

So much of identity politics is driven by cognitive dissonance.

no, pointing out this isn't a partisan issue

lol yeah I like saving the planet but footy is more important

she's a bigot bro, but you know that

View attachment 1698259

she's mates with Deves, she was a the Parker Posey nazi rally and she's ideologically opposed to trans people existing

well some of them might just be trans or friends with trans people, and might think a teacher preaching hate is not a good teacher

you're just a parody at this point, safe schools oh no

god this is such a conservative talking point

eggshells for fear of triggering students, I might get cancelled if I say something racist or homophobic or not PC

its fun now that lectures are recorded because people can show you the bullshit some of these academics come up with in lectures and then complain about getting canceled for
Don't stress, the Greens will save the planet with or without my vote.

Same thing. You’ve branded them, by association, with conservatives, so where some nuance might be in order, you’ve instead put any progressives who happen to differ with your utopian progressivism in a nice safe box, where they don’t trouble you.

So much of identity politics is driven by cognitive dissonance.
No you're just using you're mates supposed progressiveness on some issues as a shield from them possiblelu being less progressive on others.

Holly Lawford Smith is pretty god damn public proof of the lack of accountability for speaking shit as an academic.

She runs her own custom courses without qualifications in the field to push gender crit ideology, she makes fun of queer peoples struggles and goes on television to attack trans rights.

But yeah "walking on eggshells"

No you're just using you're mates supposed progressiveness on some issues as a shield from them possiblelu being less progressive on others.

Holly Lawford Smith is pretty god damn public proof of the lack of accountability for speaking s**t as an academic.

She runs her own custom courses without qualifications in the field to push gender crit ideology, she makes fun of queer peoples struggles and goes on television to attack trans rights.

But yeah "walking on eggshells"
FINALLY you get it.

In the non-Gralin world, people aren’t simple binary stereotypes.

People, even progressives, aren’t easily divided into merely trans-supportive, or “transphobic”.

We’re getting somewhere!

Last edited:
I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to teach an Arts degree without saying shit that might be perceived as transphobia.

God this trans hate (yes it's hate, and I will not argue this point and even entertain their bullshit) from so-called "progressives" is becoming nauseating.

Stop using trans people to create oppression for yourself that doesn't exist.

I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to teach an Arts degree without saying s**t that might be perceived as transphobia.

God this trans hate (yes it's hate, and I will not argue this point and even entertain their bullshit) from so-called "progressives" is becoming nauseating.

Stop using trans people to create oppression for yourself that doesn't exist.
Harder than you’d think.

Well I don’t hate trans people so there’s your “I will not argue this point” point done and dusted.

And your ‘ “so-called” progressives’ comment just shows that you like things as binary as the binary people you so decry.

For so-called progressives you and Gralin sure do a lot of Othering.

Harder than you’d think.

Well I don’t hate trans people so there’s your “I will not argue this point” point done and dusted.

And your ‘ “so-called” progressives’ comment just shows that you like things as binary as the binary people you so decry.

For so-called progressives you and Gralin sure do a lot of Othering.
There's no non-binary about it. If you're a transphobe, you're a transphobe.

Stop pussyfooting around it.

Imagine if a lecturer said that they have to walk on eggshells to avoid upsetting female students, students of colour, or gay students.

Sounds a bit crook, doesn't it? Funny that.

There's no non-binary about it. If you're a transphobe, you're a transphobe.

Stop pussyfooting around it.
You actually just proved my point.

Mate, we’ve been through this before.

I don’t hate trans people. I don’t fear them.

I believe trans people are entitled to the full basic human rights that we all are entitled to.

I feel the same about the people of the Baha’i faith being persecuted by the Iranian regime.

But do I do anything about the Baha’i people? No. Because frankly, it doesn’t concern me or anyone close to me. Exactly the same as for trans people.

So call me a transphobe if it makes you feel better, but I disagree, and I don’t mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You actually just proved my point.

Mate, we’ve been through this before.

I don’t hate trans people. I don’t fear them.

I believe trans people are entitled to the full basic human rights that we all are entitled to.

I feel the same about the people of the Baha’i faith being persecuted by the Iranian regime.

But do I do anything about the Baha’i people? No. Because frankly, it doesn’t concern me or anyone close to me. Exactly the same as for trans people.

So call me a transphobe if it makes you feel better, but I disagree, and I don’t mind.
I wasn't saying you were a transphobe. Not quite sure I can say the same for your academic mates, which is my point - you keep running with this non-binary angle to justify people being transphobic. Would be helpful if we had an idea of some of the things they are concerned about saying, otherwise all bringing them up does is provide a shield for transphobes with no actual basis to it.

See my post after that one. Wouldn't you raise an eyebrow if they mentioned they were walking on eggshells to avoid upsetting gay, black, or female students? What could they possibly need to walk on eggshells over to avoid being perceived as a transphobe in an arts class?

Imagine if a lecturer said that they have to walk on eggshells to avoid upsetting female students, students of colour, or gay students.

Sounds a bit crook, doesn't it? Funny that.
Actually they do.

Obviously they should tear strips off the objecting students with their vastly superior intellect just like Lydia Tár does in the eponymous movie, and then see themselves totally misrepresented by a dishonestly edited footage on social media, just like she does.

Actually they do.

Obviously they should tear strips off the objecting students with their vastly superior intellect just like Lydia Tár does in the eponymous movie, and then see themselves totally misrepresented by a dishonestly edited footage on social media, just like she does.
You're really not doing your progressive mates any favours here

You're really not doing your progressive mates any favours here
Yes, yes of course they’re not really progressive at all, and thus safely branded and neutralised.

You’ve seen through their elaborate, decades-long ruse, you astonishingly formidable mastermind you.

Thank you for once again telling me what my actual reality is as opposed to my mere perception of it. Not sure what we’d do without your oracular pronouncements, but we can all be thankful your extraordinary talents are used only for good and never evil.

Seriously mate, I get it. In Gralinworld all progressives are card-carrying trans activists, and anything less than 100% devotion to trans rights means they show elements of conservatism, and that is unpardonable because some conservatives use trans people as a whipping boy, and thus conservatism is, by definition, entirely bad.

Meanwhile in non Gralinworld, a range of opinions are often held by the one individual, and very few people resemble your ideal future human.

Racism at the Greens?

Lidia Thorpe flagged she was lodging a complaint with the Australian Human Rights Commission over alleged racist treatment from the Greens party while she was a member.

Yes, yes of course they’re not really progressive at all, and thus safely branded and neutralised.

You’ve seen through their elaborate, decades-long ruse, you astonishingly formidable mastermind you.

Thank you for once again telling me what my actual reality is as opposed to my mere perception of it. Not sure what we’d do without your oracular pronouncements, but we can all be thankful your extraordinary talents are used only for good and never evil.

Seriously mate, I get it. In Gralinworld all progressives are card-carrying trans activists, and anything less than 100% devotion to trans rights means they show elements of conservatism, and that is unpardonable because some conservatives use trans people as a whipping boy, and thus conservatism is, by definition, entirely bad.

Meanwhile in non Gralinworld, a range of opinions are often held by the one individual, and very few people resemble your ideal future human.
That's a lot of words for someone who won't say what they're actually worried about

It interesting though SBD Gonzalez that you seem to think being progressive should be some sort of shield against criticism.

That your mates, by being progressive in your eyes couldn't possibly actually have anything legitimate to worry about, it's just all made up by stupid kids that are I guess in your mind from gralinworld

Racism at the Greens?

Lidia Thorpe flagged she was lodging a complaint with the Australian Human Rights Commission over alleged racist treatment from the Greens party while she was a member.
"That's a conversation I need to have with them. I don't want to say any further. But, yes, I've experienced racism all my life in every workplace, and the Greens were no different," she said.

"It's the foundation of these institutions that are racist, that allow racism to occur. I think we all need to look at ourselves within and eradicate that and make our workplaces safer."
Oh shots fired.

Racism at the Greens?

Grifters gonna grift

Racism at the Greens?

She is not well. It beggars belief that she accuses others of being racist towards her given her racist outbursts. Unfortunately, some defend her because she is an Indigenous women as if women and Indigenous people can't be racist or bigoted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back