The Heavy Metal Law!!

Remove this Banner Ad

They certainly don't make 'em like him anymore.

Lived the life of the true rocker with all the ups & downs. Got away with it for over 50 years.

Massive respect.

Very nice work Roddy. Jealousy abounds!

How did it go? Harris has always seemed like a very nice bloke in all the media I've seen over the years. Seems quite down to earth for a life long rockstar!
Definitely down to earth. To be brutally honest he wasn't as amiable and jovial and chatty as I'd hoped. He sounded tired, and fair enough too, everyone's human. But I can now say I've interviewed Iron maiden, to be put in the trophy cabinet alongside Priest, Motorhead, Purple, Zakk Wylde, Max Cavalera, Devin Townsend, Scott Ian, Jason Newstead, Mike Portnoy, Periphery, Meshuggah, Nightwish...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yea heard that was amazing, my friend went. i went a few years back and the setlist he showed me from last night seemed even better

I went along to this last night. Loved it. Never really listened to them in the past but gave the greatest hits a roll over the past week to get some familiarity and was not disappointed.
Even if you've never really listened to them you've listened to them, if you know what I mean....

Actually have about 2 minutes of footage on my phone of the intro and very first part of Black Sabbath but stuffed if I know how to load it on here.

War Pigs was momentous I thought.
War Pigs is momentous - had to go listen to it

Last edited:
Yep, listened to it about 8 times yesterday. I don't love the last two albums, don't hate them, 'Sorceress' is already my favourite song of theirs since Watershed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back